Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Dotblank View Post
Works for me, does going on listen.grooveshark.com work?
Working on my computer in with same network. But page crash long before I can search in microB

Posts: 94 | Thanked: 253 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Virginia
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Working on my computer in with same network. But page crash long before I can search in microB
I just made the source build-able for linux desktop again. Are you able to use this application on the desktop

The Following User Says Thank You to Dotblank For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Dotblank View Post
I just made the source build-able for linux desktop again. Are you able to use this application on the desktop
I will try it out later, thx

EDIT: finally I could serach for tracks in listen.grooveshark.com. But I get a "Uh Oh Its seems to be a problem connecting to grooveshark. Please try again in a few minutes" and as in the groove app. No tracks

Last edited by Dave999; 2010-07-01 at 19:06.

Originally Posted by haliava View Post
Are you actually using/passing Unicode properly? Search works fine only for Latin characters. E.g. try "аквариум" - gives reasonable results in web interface while producing weird list on N900.

Thank you,

Leonid
It does now, It now properly passes Unicode. It was a one line fix. It will be working in the next update

The Following User Says Thank You to Dotblank For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jul 2010 @ In Your Greenhouse
Awesome app, works perfectly for me.

Just curiosity here; would it be possible to add the ability of downloading the songs directly to your phone for personal use later?.. Or is that going too far?

The Following User Says Thank You to cRuNcHeR For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Okay, it seems we get here a good reason to buy a new car radio with A2DP.

Simply GREAT! Please keep on working on the user interface...

Fantastic app... works perfectly for me with an FM transmitter and Sygic Maps. Obviously the GUI needs some polish but a fantastic effort nonetheless. Keep up the good work.

In the next update

Redesigned UI and a portrait virtual keyboard

Still working on some things though and the update isn't finished yet but its coming soon.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dotblank For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
wow really nice app thanks for that.do you think that uploading music can work too??

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Aamazing app man! you are clearly my hero. Using Groove in the background now and it works fab! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!