Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 532 | Thanked: 949 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Uk for 6months then Thailand
Originally Posted by n900 lover View Post
ill buy it off ya for 35 quid!:-D
Sounds like he would give it to you

http://s1031.photobucket.com/albums/y372/q0smio/

N900 x 2 Overclocked at 900 Mhz.
Samsung Galaxy S 2
iPhone 4 (Jailbroken)

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Norwich, UK
Originally Posted by adotsri View Post
This is one problem out of hundreds, I have given up on the phone, its funny how I never had this on my old iphone when updating, yet with this piece of **** I keep coming across problem after problem. When I buy a phone, i expect it to work, i dont want to have to come on the internet and research every single ****ing problem with the phone in order to get it working.

The phone is useless.
I think the fact you didn't even bother reading my reply remotely properly, particularly the very clear part about your device's rootfs partition being full BEING THE LIKELY CAUSE OF ALMOST ALL OF THE OTHER PROBLEMS YOU'VE LISTED, and decided to drivel and whine even more, demonstrated my point in my first post rather well, thanks.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nidO For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nidO View Post
I think the fact you didn't even bother reading my reply remotely properly, particularly the very clear part about your device's rootfs partition being full BEING THE LIKELY CAUSE OF ALMOST ALL OF THE OTHER PROBLEMS YOU'VE LISTED, and decided to drivel and whine even more, demonstrated my point in my first post rather well, thanks.
Ive had the same problems since I bought the phone. the rootfs partion is not full.

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
I feel sorrow for this n900.. The user don't know how to use it and blames it for all the horrors in the world. I hope that it someday will break out from it's prison and find a better user... a user who are a bit more intelligent.

The grass are seldom greener on the other side...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 50 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Kiel, Germany
Media player is always messing up, i can be listening to the internet radio and then want to listen to a song and it never plays, i have to reboot the phone, and thats when the media player works as i usually get a message saying the media player isnt responding. If I do want to listen to the internet radio I have to first connect to the internet and then launch the media player, else it doesnt work. tting internet connection failed, and even when the signal is on full bars and its on 3.5g, webpages dont work at times.

The Ovi store is an absoloute joke.

For some reason when I try to update things it says there is not enough memory or somthing along those lines, when infact theirs loads.

Absoloutly **** playlist feature.

Another problem with the music player, it takes ages to load all my songs up, and when scrolling down to a song/artist in the list it always seems to scroll past what I want, it usually jumps from E > Y for example, and when I do play a song, for some reason I cant replay that song.
If you thought the media player would be a catastrophy, then just try the one of the HTC HD2

Originally Posted by DarthLuda View Post
If you thought the media player would be a catastrophy, then just try the one of the HTC HD2
It can't be as bad as this horrendus excuse of a media player.

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
You absoloute idiot, shut up and get off your high horse you uneducated *****. A little common sense wouldn't go a miss either
Apparently i am a bit smarter and better user than you.. so..

What i mean is that instead of violating the forums and your phone.. try learn it instead.. both of you would be happier then.

Ok have a nice day now. You can leave this way *points the door*. Nice meeting you.

I don`t care about your expectations and user problems. If you have an issue put it in normal way and the community will most probably resolve it. If you wish sell/burn/throw the device if you don`t like it. No one really cares about your whining.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to acvetkov For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
Ive had the same problems since I bought the phone. the rootfs partion is not full.
An end user shouldn't have to worry about these kinds of things.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperiallight For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
fanboy denial, garyc2010wanker, worstthreadever