Active Topics

Notices

Poll: Do you want another background?(without style? )
Poll Options
Do you want another background?(without style? )

I kinda like v1.1 transitions better... But I am too lazy to change them

i have just uploaded version 1.8...hope you like it!!

The Following User Says Thank You to crash16 For This Useful Post:
I like th new 1.8 version a lot, thank you! Also, I want to ask this... In v1.1 there were vertical bars for 3G network, now they are defult only blue color... why have you decided to do so?

The Following User Says Thank You to enej5 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by enej5 View Post
I like th new 1.8 version a lot, thank you! Also, I want to ask this... In v1.1 there were vertical bars for 3G network, now they are defult only blue color... why have you decided to do so?
because some people complained about them...

WOW! this is the best! thank you very much for this theme! couldnt thank u enough for this!

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
It's my favorite too at this time, and I like the new 3G icon, more visible than the old for me.
But there is still one thing I dislike, it is the pic and the arrow from slide lock screen, because for me I changed all the background images for images that are darker, futuristic, modern, and so it makes a poor contrast with it, and secondly, sms, mms and calls notifications are hardly visible.
For me, it would be great to change this pic for a nice one with the same blue color that we see in several places.
Thanks for your work.

Edit : for example, I found this pic, ok it's a blue space, not a blue sky
http://dizorb.com/wp-content/uploads..._Wallpaper.jpg
It would be so nice with a silver sphere arrow or something like this

Last edited by dtergens; 2010-07-12 at 12:32.

Since I updated to the last version, I noticed that when I receive a call it starts ringing and changenging to the phone app 4-5 secs later that the first dial sound. Is there something I can do?

EDIT: Sorry, I also installed custom contacts for my contacts... That was the problem...

Last edited by nikossonik; 2010-07-12 at 12:59.

Originally Posted by nikossonik View Post
Since I updated to the last version, I noticed that when I receive a call it starts ringing and changenging to the phone app 4-5 secs later that the first dial sound. Is there something I can do?
did you do a restart? maybe, after reinstalling the theme it didn't load all the new files properly...anyway that is more like a system problem which in most of the cases comes from other things like untested apps..

Originally Posted by dtergens View Post
It's my favorite too at this time, and I like the new 3G icon, more visible than the old for me.
But there is still one thing I dislike, it is the pic and the arrow from slide lock screen, because for me I changed all the background images for images that are darker, futuristic, modern, and so it makes a poor contrast with it, and secondly, sms, mms and calls notifications are hardly visible.
For me, it would be great to change this pic for a nice one with the same blue color that we see in several places.
Thanks for your work.

Edit : for example, I found this pic, ok it's a blue space, not a blue sky
http://dizorb.com/wp-content/uploads..._Wallpaper.jpg
It would be so nice with a silver sphere arrow or something like this
there is another theme, Cloudy blue sky, exactly the same but with diffrent wallpapers and lockscreen...same icons..

Posts: 291 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on May 2010 @ France
yes I know that, I already tried it for a while, effectivly the lockscreen is better but there is not any good changes that you've done for blue sky theme yet, or maybe it's done with the new 1.6 version I just see now ? I'm going to try it, thanks !