Notices

Originally Posted by sb10ck View Post
on my device is in the list of filesystems the /opt-dir, too. its the same free space of /home-dir. Of this reason there are two lines to much in the monitor. the battery info begins one line above and the sd-card one line under the graphic. is it possible to delete the opt entry?

sorry my bad english.

sblock.tel
Could you please post a screenshot?
Ciao...

Ok. Here is it.
Attached Images

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Mainz, Germany
I had the same problem since updating to PR1.2. I replaced the df command by the following but forgot to post it here:
Code:
df -h| awk '/(^rootfs)|(\\/dev\\/[^s])/{print $6;printf("%17s\\n",$5 "/" $4)}
That prints "df -h" for /, /home, /home/user/MyDocs, and /media/mmc1

The full shell command for Mini-Monitor is:

Code:
hal-device bme | awk '/l.p/ {perc = $3}; /g.c/ {curr = $3}; /g.la/ {last = $3}; /s_c/ {isch = $3} END if (isch == "false") {print curr"/"last"<span font=\\"11\\">mAh</span>(%"perc")"} else {print "Charging"}';echo CPU `awk '{print $1/1000"<span font=\\"11\\">MHz</span>"}' /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_freq` `cat /sys/devices/platform/omap34xx_temp/temp1_input`C;uptime | sed -e 's/.*up */Up: /' -e 's/, load average: /\\n/' -e 's/[ ,]+/ /';echo "Boot:`cat /proc/bootreason`(#`cat /var/lib/dsme/boot_count`)";wget -t 1 -T 5 -q -O - api.myiptest.com | awk -F"\\"" 'BEGIN{r=0}{print "W:"$4"\\n"substr($12 "-"toupper($28),1,17);r=1}END{if(r==0)print "W:<span font=\\"11\\">Not Available\\nNo Provider</span>"}';/sbin/ifconfig wlan0 | awk -F "[: ]" 'BEGIN{r=0}/Bc/ {print "L:"$13;r=1}END{if(r==0)print "L:<span font=\\"11\\">Not Available</span>"}';awk -F "[. ]+" '/0/ {print $4"%/" $5 "<span font=\\"11\\">dBm<\\/span>/" $6 "<span font=\\"11\\">dBm<\\/span>"}' /proc/net/wireless;df -h| awk '/(^rootfs)|(\\/dev\\/[^s])/{print $6;printf("%17s\\n",$5 "/" $4)}'
HTH,

Goetz

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goetz For This Useful Post:
@goetz: this worked not for me. when i replaced the df-line the filesystem output is empty. when i replaced the whole code, then is no output of all data in the monitor.

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Mainz, Germany
Strange. As I did only copy & paste from the widget code snippet, maybe something happened afterwards. Maybe there are additional line breaks. There should not by any line breaks.

What do you get when you try the command on the command line (in the XTerm)?

To make sure, there are no conversion problems, I have attached the exported widget to this post. Let's hope there are no automatic conversions of txt files involved in the forum!. Please try and import it and check if it works.

Goetz
Attached Files
File Type: txt mini-monitor-beecon.txt (2.5 KB, 125 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to goetz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 195 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by IceJunior View Post

I just changed the Widget size to the n900.png's size and the Widgettype to Snipet.

EDIT: ... And I pastet the n900.png in the two default directories.

IceJunior
hi guys

can somebody give me the xterminal code to swap the N900.png from my download folder to the queen beecon`s folder ??

edit: it works with the midnight commander !!!

Last edited by PipoXtreme; 2010-07-15 at 19:54.

@goetz: With the attached file now it works. Special Thanks.

I've removed some useless command ... useless for me clearly.
If some wants a smaller and reduced widget like this, here the command :

Code:
echo CPU: `awk '{print $1/1000" MHz"}' /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_max_freq` `cat /sys/class/power_supply/bq27200-0/temp`°C;echo Wi-fi: `awk -F "[. ]" '/0/ {print $6" %"}' /proc/net/wireless`;df -h| awk '/(^rootfs)|(\/dev\/[^s])/{print $6;printf("%17s\n",$5 "/" $4)}'
Attached Images

edited: thanks...

CasTTeLLo

Last edited by CasTTeLLo; 2010-08-17 at 00:25.

Just wanted to say thx to all that went through all the trial and error on this Widget
All i had to do was import the txt and copy over the png
works like a charm
Thanks for the work guys