Notices

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
Hi,

I have installed Web2SMS, im on Vodafone Ireland, so I have put in my mobile number and password.

I have tried the option use proxy script, i have tried using Vodafone Ireland's proxy URL.

Some of the errors I get are:

Error Logging In
Too many recipients, even though there is only one

Please, can anyone advise ?

Thanks

Colm

has noone any advise, even a little

You could try webtexter which supports Vodafone Ireland

The Following User Says Thank You to matrim For This Useful Post:
brilliant, that worked, cheers for the great tip

Originally Posted by matrim View Post
You could try webtexter which supports Vodafone Ireland

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Hi,

I installed using Ovi Store and below is the result. any idea what to select to get Saunalahti Websms service ?

http://imageshack.us/g/683/screen05tammikuuta12163.png/

Last edited by Kozzi; 2012-01-05 at 15:11.

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
Hi,

I installed using Ovi Store and below is the result.
My guess is that these technical strings are only shown when no translations are available for your language. I assume that you could get normal (readable) English if you temporary switch your device to English language.

Thanks it displays the UK properly now. But still couldn't get the saunalahden plugin to work.
I used wget to get the xml file and have it shown up but I can't send anything after logged in

Posts: 190 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Bavaria, Germany
Thanks it displays the UK properly now. But still couldn't get the saunalahden plugin to work.
I used wget to get the xml file and have it shown up but I can't send anything after logged in
Please be more detailed about the error. You may also start the application by commandline and copy the output.

Please also use either use our project site (https://projects.developer.nokia.com/web2sms) or send us an email to web2sms@olausson.de - I don't look at every forum where users may ask for something.

For the language thing: I assumed the system takes english when no translation is found. Since this seems wrong, I will take a look at this and fix it.

Originally Posted by gri View Post
Please be more detailed about the error. You may also start the application by commandline and copy the output.

Please also use either use our project site (https://projects.developer.nokia.com/web2sms) or send us an email to web2sms@olausson.de - I don't look at every forum where users may ask for something.

For the language thing: I assumed the system takes english when no translation is found. Since this seems wrong, I will take a look at this and fix it.
Sorry my bad for not informing about current situation.. Well I have no idea what I did but it now works... after couple of days.. just started to work :/ but yeah the naming is still in qt_* for finnish language.

Posts: 190 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Bavaria, Germany
Sorry my bad for not informing about current situation.. Well I have no idea what I did but it now works... after couple of days.. just started to work :/ but yeah the naming is still in qt_* for finnish language.
I submitted a new version to the Ovi Store two days ago. When it comes available (end of next week?), the application will appear in English even if you turn your phone to Finnish. Saunalahti is also included this time.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gri For This Useful Post: