Notices

Posts: 122 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by pH5 View Post
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...425#post650425

I don't think it is possible to change it.
okay thx.......

has anyone @hd trouble charging their phone via the factory charger after changing the LED patterns? i can charge the phone fine via a usb port off the computer but trying to chargre from the wall it will only charge for about a minute and then it says "not charging"

another interesting thing i found is that while charging via the wall connector i can see a faint orange blinking coming from the LED while the screen is on. however when charging via usb and screen on i wont see it. ill only see the faint orange blinking when screen is off (like normal operation)

any help is appreciated, i restored my settings via the app but problem still exists.

thanks

has anyone @hd trouble charging their phone via the factory charger after changing the LED patterns? i can charge the phone fine via a usb port off the computer but trying to chargre from the wall it will only charge for about a minute and then it says "not charging"

another interesting thing i found is that while charging via the wall connector i can see a faint orange blinking coming from the LED while the screen is on. however when charging via usb and screen on i wont see it. ill only see the faint orange blinking when screen is off (like normal operation)

any help is appreciated, i restored my settings via the app but problem still exists.

thanks

There were talks (if I remember correctly) about a new version which would turn off notifications led after some time.What happened

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by jim_0068 View Post
has anyone @hd trouble charging their phone via the factory charger after changing the LED patterns? i can charge the phone fine via a usb port off the computer but trying to charge from the wall it will only charge for about a minute and then it says "not charging"

thanks
I changed only one LED pattern, and was done through vi, in X Terminal. I rebooted, recharged with wall charger, connected through USB cable after that, and had no problems similar to yours.
If you want, I could send you a copy of my LED patterns file. It's only slightly different from the original (only one LED pattern changed).
But if the problem is not in the file with LED patterns, but in something else, it will not help you.

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
for the led editor that's an app and has the gui, how do i make triggers work?

thanks!

Hi all:
i have a trouble from yesterday, my notification lights don't work anymore, how can i fix it??? many thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by kishan View Post
Hi all:
i have a trouble from yesterday, my notification lights don't work anymore, how can i fix it??? many thanks in advance!
I posted in the wrong topic, sorry, btw i solved the problem doing a better search i take the battery and the sim card, turn on and work again, thanks anyway

Last edited by kishan; 2010-08-20 at 16:53.

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Hello!
Is it save to apply the changes i made to the patterns? Allready crashed MCE once by restarting it too often, so I'm kinda scared that it will brick my device... I got it yesterday, so I'm not yet really familiar with the flashing and all..
I saw that someone already asked this, but I didn't really find a comforting answer..

Thanks!

Edit:
Already got too impatient and tried it.
Seems to work

Last edited by XiliX; 2010-08-21 at 16:54. Reason: Obsolete..