Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by sygys View Post
@zehjotkah, do you have permission to show this? For as far as i knom sygic is giving free maps 10 beta's to test (i have one too) but its not allowed to show this to the public.
do you mean the video?
yes, I have the permission.
I had the permission and the video online even before Anna (PR from Sygic) knew that there was version 10 for maemo
Or do you mean the "update" which is in the repository?
I haven't found it and it is in the standard Sygic repository so I'm not doing anything against Sygic.
And btw. I'm not in the beta test program...

edit: since you have one, too. Is everything okay with the contacts in yours?

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Braislava, Slovakia
in a few days will be SMM10 sent to OVI for approval. Sorry for confusing you with the version in repository...

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zdeno. For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zdeno. View Post
in a few days will be SMM10 sent to OVI for approval. Sorry for confusing you with the version in repository...
So the app is clearly finished? Why not release the .deb to the Repository and we can update?

Never mind Ovi, only ever used it to get Angry Birds. Apart from that there is no reason for it!

Thanks for this info and for the update but please do not let us have to wait for OVI and all it's annoyances.

Enable the update directly from your own Sygic repository or do it the same way as when i bought v9, sending an email with a link for downloading the .deb file.

Originally Posted by Marlon View Post
So the app is clearly finished? Why not release the .deb to the Repository and we can update?

Never mind Ovi, only ever used it to get Angry Birds. Apart from that there is no reason for it!
You need also resource files for SMM10, not only .deb. And unfortunately you have to wait for OVI. SMM10 will be available only on OVI...

The Following User Says Thank You to zdeno. For This Useful Post:
You need also resource files for SMM10, not only .deb. And unfortunately you have to wait for OVI. SMM10 will be available only on OVI...
How will that work for those people who bought it from your website directly. Its a free upgrade correct?. Are we out of luck?
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following User Says Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
How will that work for those people who bought it from your website directly. Its a free upgrade correct?. Are we out of luck?
yes, its a free upgrade, but you will need to download it from OVI and reactivate (you will receive new code via e-mail)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zdeno. For This Useful Post:
Posts: 305 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ 'Nam
Will SMM10 support usa maps in the ovi store this time around? I never saw usa maps for SMM9 when it came to the ovi store.

Looking forward to this. Will there be a traffic service "out of the box" too?

BTW, was wondering what the odds might be of Sygic talking with the guy who made the Advanced Geocaching Tool for the N900 about allowing his app to export a POI to Sygic so that you could find your intended geocache and then head to the nearest road to it before getting out and trudging through mud etc.
That would be an awesome feature for both AGTL and Sygic. No iPhone or Android phone yet supports that feature to my knowledge.
Go on.... you know you want to...

The Following User Says Thank You to bjknight For This Useful Post: