Active Topics

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Originally Posted by maverick788us View Post
I wish they design a cover entirely made up of stainless steel (except for keyboard, screen and stylus). That will provide some added strength to this powerful device.

From front N900 looks solid, but its battery cover, camera shutter and the stand looks flimsy
Visually, durably appealing... but that would be one heavy phone...
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Originally Posted by Ykho View Post
any news??

Btw I read some feedback that some of the sellers got and they were saying that they aren't OEM
Obviously they can't be OEM since N900 is only manufactured in black.

The Following User Says Thank You to ToJa92 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 397 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by maverick788us View Post
I wish they design a cover entirely made up of stainless steel (except for keyboard, screen and stylus). That will provide some added strength to this powerful device.

From front N900 looks solid, but its battery cover, camera shutter and the stand looks flimsy
not quite a cover, but a case http://www.pdair.com/catalog/product...ducts_id=27476

Originally Posted by xomm View Post
Visually, durably appealing... but that would be one heavy phone...
I know it will add some extra weight. Right now it weighs 180G so steel cover will make it around 200G. One would hardly feel any difference

You don't have girlish hands that will feel any kind of strain while holding just a 200G gadget.

Afterall there are handsets which are bulkier than N900 and their perfomance is no match compared to N900. Take the example of Omni HD2