it seems not to work, i did flashed it with emmc also and fiasco together, i first flashed the fiasco without the -R and then vannilla with the reboot or -R
and i did it right this time,
[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\AsusEEE\My Documents\My Pictures\Picasa\Screen Captures\Fullscreen capture 30.7.2010 205351.bmp[/IMG]
Now i canīt run any programs it allways comes " not enough memory on the disk to run this applications, and sometimes comes internal error closing application,
when i see how much memory is left on the disk it says 100 mb free for applications and 2.29 gb free but when i connect my phone to my computer it is something that is unusual. i let picture explain that.

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\AsusEEE\My Documents\My Pictures\Picasa\Screen Captures\Fullscreen capture 30.7.2010 210820.bmp[/IMG]
Attached Images

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Looks like the eMMC flashing failed, try again.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ToJa92 For This Useful Post:
does it matter when i download the images vlc player is used to run these files? that does automatically.

no offense holmes but your thread title blows.

2d

2disbetter have some suggestions?

The Following User Says Thank You to sverrirbald For This Useful Post:
it did not worked, and i also tried to flash the emmc on another computer and it comes the same the screenshot i posted here. i am using pr.1.2 and emmc vanilla is the latest should i try to flash the older version?

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Try installing the flasher to C:\maemo\ instead, the space in the path can cause issues, though it's very unlikely.

Posts: 515 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oelsted, Denmark
I think it's pretty weird that WinBlows think that the .cities folder (actually /home/user/MyDocs/.cities when mounted on the device) is 152GB big (the partition is only 28GB)...

You mention that You open the images with VLC???

Could You try to right-click and select "save as" when downloading instead of opening them with VLC (I don't know if VLC might have damaged the eMMC .bin file)...?

I guess You could try and delete the .cities folder from Windows. I'm guessing that OVI Maps will just recreate it when run next time.

Off topic: Love the tag: "flash dance" or even better "assitance" (wonder which language this is)...

Last edited by DrWilken; 2010-07-30 at 22:53.

Tags
assistance, flash dance