How the heck am I supposed to write with - or even usen MicroB ?

1. How I click links ? Sometimes when I click it opens the link, sometimes (9/10) it doesn't and it seems to load something but it only refreshes the page + when trying to make a long hold click to link I get 9 out of 10 times "Save Image As...Copy Image Adress" even when there is only the link selected and no image below or anywhere near it and it clearly shows that the link is selected.

2. The writing w/ MicroB. It sucks. Opera handles writing well and fast. With MicroB this thing happens to me (I let it download the page completly and then zoom in the the writing box and start to write).

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4...0073103340.png
^ See ? Laggy as hell and then it turns symbols on sometimes and sometimes not. Opera doesn't do this. Where is the problem or am I just too fast for MicroB ?

Opera has the same awful problem with handling clicking links etc. but writing in it is way faster than in MicroB.

2. Might be something you installed

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Damascus, Syria
it sometimes helps to zoom in before clicking links so that it would be easier to click in the right place...

Last edited by Lawand; 2010-08-23 at 15:03.

2. only happens when I type really fast. It switches the symbols on and off and writing itself is laggy as hell. That sentence in the picture took 'bout 1minute. Opera beats it, hell my old phone HTC Kaiser wasn't this laggy when writing to L.FM

I've had this problem as long as I remember, so I don't think it's something I installed.

Link handling is as awful w/ zoom as it is without zoom in Opera/MicroB. In my old phone (again) this wasn't a problem.

1. I've had some problems with links too. Maybe is some ajax enabled thing that doesn't work so well?

Dunno 'bout that but it's really getting on nerves. I guess I have to deal with it then..

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
microB seems to work well in both these areas for me, any other app i would suggest reinstalling but i dont believe thats possible with os included apps so u may have to reflash i'm afraid.

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
The "long press" feature added to keyboard in PR1.2 caused all kinds of problemd for me in microb. It would do the blue symbols instead of letters even when I was typing normally. There is an applet to toggle this feature on or off. I personally preferred it the old way (holding a key repeats it) and coincidentally it also got rid of the typing problem in microb.

as far as clicks, zoom in or use the stylus for more accurate clicking. you also may need to recalibrate your touchscrren.

additionally, i think if you do a "fat finger click", and by that I mean press your whole finger rather than tapping with fingernail or stylus, it will try to find the link within your whole fingerprint rather than a single point with a finer tap.

good luck.