Active Topics

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chicago
Well, it has been a good run, but for various reasons I need to get rid of my N900. Before I put to ebay or craigslist, I wanted to offer it up on this board first.

I bought my N900 Dec of 2009, it is in immaculate condition with no scratches or scuffs. I also have:
- Noreve leather case
- extra battery
- Yao boo charger for second battery
- fatalsaints acrylic stands (2)
- Rubberized hard case
- box and all original accessories that came with it

Asking for $300 for everything above. Reasonable offers will be considered.

PM me, or reply to this thread if there are ?s!

Updated based on feedback to pp Local would be great, but i will also be in LA on the 9th and 10th of aug in the century city and downtown area.

Last edited by EE3547; 2010-07-30 at 22:53.

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Ecuador
i will sugest that put it on ebay for security and lower the price cuz u can find n900 new in the same price as yours pal

So based on what I saw out there I am lowering to 350. Local exchange would be best!

dropping to 300 if someone is around local...

I dont really think I could ask you to hold it till the 19th of august. That would be the day, when I'd get paid. I'd be in NYC though, if you'd happen to travel around there, I'd buy it.

If you have the box, all original accessories, and all listed above, I'd pay you 350.

btw, do you insist on personal purchase?

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ New Mexico
I'm interested in this phone but for some reason I can't send you a PM. I just registered so maybe my account is not fully activated. Please try and send me a PM.

Thanks

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ asheville NC
sent you a PM