Active Topics

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Long Island, NY
I'm selling my Nokia N900 which is in excellent condition, no scratches, no dents, NADA, was in full body protector from day 1. I bought me a samsung vibrant, so no need to have an extra phone. My loss can be your gain. It comes with everything that came in the box (except the headset) no headset because it stopped working, (still works as an antenna for radio, but the speakers don't work). I can include it if you want, just let me know!

Thank you for reading this!

priyank23@gmail.com

Is the headset not working, or the phone's output? Have u tried it with another headset?

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Long Island, NY
Originally Posted by X.1991 View Post
Is the headset not working, or the phone's output? Have u tried it with another headset?
its the headset that don't work, but the phone is fine...i had similar issue that many people on here seem to have, first one side stopped working, then the other!

Well... if you would happen to have it on the 19th of August, I'd be a really happy buyer, I'd be willing to pay a bit more if you kept the phone till then. I'm working in a kid's camp, I'll get paid and transferred to NY on the 19th.

my mail is xsb91@hotmail.com, if you'd be interested, write me a mail, and tell me how much would you like to get for it.

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ asheville NC
I sent you a PM.