Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Berlin/Germany
Hi, a big "Thank you" for this app!

Could you add a "remove" button or in a contexmenu, when you press a filename for long time?

Also a "Date" column would be great and maybe a "details" button or contextmenu, where some details about that movie is shown, f.e. format, width/height, duration etc.

Last edited by bitrocky; 2010-07-31 at 23:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to bitrocky For This Useful Post:
Posts: 23 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Berlin, Germany
@megaexer If SiB plays a 5:4 movie it cannot detect whether it has black bars (ie. it would need zooming) or if the movie actually has a 5:4 aspect ratio without black bars.

@bchliu This might be a problem with your theme, with the default theme the font is white. I'll put "make the font color indepent from theme" on my todo list.

@bitrocky Thanks for your ideas! There's always room for improvement

The Following User Says Thank You to plastik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by plastik View Post
@bchliu This might be a problem with your theme, with the default theme the font is white. I'll put "make the font color indepent from theme" on my todo list.
Thanks.. I am using the "Black and White" theme from OVI (looked the best to me so far).. But would be nice to make it independent so that wont conflict with other themes as well!

Originally Posted by plastik View Post
If SiB plays a 5:4 movie it cannot detect whether it has black bars (ie. it would need zooming) or if the movie actually has a 5:4 aspect ratio without black bars.
Fine, I thought it can be calculated by resolution, ignoring whether it has bars or not. Thanks anyway...