Notices

Posts: 72 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Finland
Hey D-Ivil, I simply love this theme-pack, it has many ways to modify the looks of this beast, but just one problem; snap-to-grid doesn't work, at least not for me..

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Exact View Post
Hey D-Ivil, I simply love this theme-pack, it has many ways to modify the looks of this beast, but just one problem; snap-to-grid doesn't work, at least not for me..
Do you mean that the snap-to-grid setting won't have any effect? You must use cusom transitions to make it have any effect.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Posts: 72 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Do you mean that the snap-to-grid setting won't have any effect? You must use cusom transitions to make it have any effect.
Yes that's exactly what I mean, and I have custom transitions enabled, but it still won't work..

EDIT: And yes, I have restarted my N900 xD

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
I had the impression that the default setting of 4pt is just to small to have a remarkable effect. I set it to 8pt and this is the size that is similar (or equal) to small grid of tweakr.

Is there anyway to make the dark yellow more visible when highlighting or during predictive text in conversation ... because he back ground for the entry field is white and it makes it hard to read.

Posts: 26 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester UK
BIG thanks for the option to remove the icon background so I dont have to do it myself anymore

Pleego is looking really cool, cant decide between that & coffee!

Originally Posted by towhatend View Post
Ohh. I will take a look too, but i´m not so good, never been using Inkscape or so.
Updated version of plastic-addon-pack-2 (the pleego scheme) is on it's way to devel. It has new icons for application manager's caregories (and for catorize).

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
And here's a screenshot.
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vietn900 View Post
Is there anyway to make the dark yellow more visible when highlighting or during predictive text in conversation ... because he back ground for the entry field is white and it makes it hard to read.
Tuned this. New version of black-plastic-theme uploaded to devel, should be available in next 30 mins.

Also tuned the Plastic Setup so it won't allow you to set snap-to-grid -value unless you have chosen to use Custom transitions.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 230 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Updated version of plastic-addon-pack-2 (the pleego scheme) is on it's way to devel. It has new icons for application manager's caregories (and for catorize).
Awesome.