Active Topics

I couldn't help but notice the 4-action buttons could be set up to display the Windows Logo.

HERE
Left: original (Nintendo style) configuration and the "Windows style" on the right.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by EarthRise View Post
Hi gamegripper, thanks for making such a great little gadget! I watched your video on the droid model an I noted the part about the simultaneous keypress limits of the droid. Out of interest, have you come across any such limits with the N900?
I know that on n900 you can simoultaneously press 3 keys at a time, thats what i do to lunch the terminal ctrl +shift+ x, 3 key presses at a time should be quite decent for gaming. Which is the limit for droid?

Originally Posted by xabier View Post
I know that on n900 you can simoultaneously press 3 keys at a time, thats what i do to lunch the terminal ctrl +shift+ x, 3 key presses at a time should be quite decent for gaming. Which is the limit for droid?
I'm not sure exactly, but its covered in the video here..

Droid Game Gripper Review

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
Over 7000 video views in a day, that's the power of engadget!

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Northeast USA
Ordered today, this was a great need of mine. Thanks for making these!

ii guess my order will ship by next week. just order yesterday and charged...with First Class..I will do some video with MAME,CAPCOMs,PSX4M,SNES,VGBA

I know it can take at least 3 simultaneous inputs. I no longer have access to a working N900 though. Maybe one of the people that have already received it will be able to answer? You could also just try to see for yourself, you don't need a game gripper to test it.

Originally Posted by EarthRise View Post
Hi gamegripper, thanks for making such a great little gadget! I watched your video on the droid model an I noted the part about the simultaneous keypress limits of the droid. Out of interest, have you come across any such limits with the N900?

The Following User Says Thank You to gamegripper For This Useful Post:
I got my game gripper today.

I don't know, it totally keeps slipping off. The edges don't go around the n900 enough so it's barely on there, then after a few minutes of playing it starts to slip off.

You should of made the ends just a tad longer.

I'll wait and see what others think when they get theirs.

The Following User Says Thank You to breakd0wn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by breakd0wn View Post
I got my game gripper today.

I don't know, it totally keeps slipping off. The edges don't go around the n900 enough so it's barely on there, then after a few minutes of playing it starts to slip off.

You should of made the ends just a tad longer.

I'll wait and see what others think when they get theirs.
Did you get shipping confirmation first? Where are you located?

Chicago.

No I didn't get anything. Was just in my mail today.

Tags
gaming, get_a_grip