Notices

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 291 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ London, UK
Well, This is the music Player I use when playing music in my car... It makes the stock soundas if there is a base tube somewhere :P Well, I loved the players output capacity especially becauseof the equilizer but I would like to put in that the interface isnt an eye candy :P LoL. What I having a this point in my mind is that, I would like the Player to show a notification of any kind when the song changes and the screen lights turn on for a brief period to sow the name of the song etc. Also SavageD has an extremely great suggestion there too. I think it'd be really cool. I dunno how many may agree to this so I'd say in advance that this is to mke this aneyecandy plus highly customized; just a suggestion. Overally, I have already let this aplication replace the clumsy default player. I dint face performance issues as such and it really is amazing.

Thanks Man on Blessing us with the Symfonie :P

Originally Posted by bnarturo View Post
Hello Code and thank you (again) for this app.
Can you comment about your intentions for flac?
Thank you (and many other users) for bringing this up. I have already enabled the player to play flac file types. I am going to put the package to extra-dev very soon. Meanwhile I am still adding some small enhancements.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to code For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Anyway you could make a rewind/fast forward button? would love to sing some on my favourite tunes faster :P cheers

Originally Posted by code View Post
Meanwhile I am still adding some small enhancements.
Great to see the continued development of Symfonie.

Any ideas on reducing CPU consumption? Symfonie is such a great player but multi-tasking seems to be interfering with playback.

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Philadelphia
hmm as of the update today my symfonie crashes after 1 to 2 minutes of playing music, every time

A newer version has been release, do a update should fix the problem.

See http://thecodecentral.com/symfonie for change logs and updated information.

Last edited by code; 2010-08-17 at 22:00.

it would be great if volume key work when lock because i use earphone to enjoy music on bike and also is it possible to change track through long press volume keys or from the earphone button? the sound quality is really superb i am very very happy with it. Thanks a lot and best luck.

great program!
use it a lot.
two problems:
- no sound when in silent mode. mediaplayer works in silent mode. bug or feature?
- with long mp3s, 80+ minutes, the file is shown as 26.06 min in seekbar. all of it plays though. only length is displayed wrongly

/N

Hi thanks for a great app..

I was wondering will it be possible to include share option for symfonie..
Including option of multiple selection and folder selection for sharing..
I think it will be a great feature as default music player doesn't provide this flexibility and it becomes very tedious from file manager as computer generated new music folders(especially from Windows) are always hidden..

Regrads,

Lav

I have a problem with the readability. I us the D-theme black an red. Is there a way to avoid that every second line is white, so that there are not white letter on a white background?
Attached Images