Its the post where George replied. It was November 2009, and now its July 2009.

Ninja edits lol

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on May 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
Its the post where George replied. It was November 2009, and now its July 2009.

Ninja edits lol
Funny: he's obviously looking at us getting all anxious and panicky and angry, but he doesn't want to give us a response or an answer to our questions...but oh, he had time to edit his post. -.-"

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
where are you guys gonna go after you cancel vodafone? ive been thinking about canceling mine, but also looking around and no other companies have unlimited data too. o2's going to stop theirs also on 30th september. they have unlimited wi-fi thought but that would probably have a limit too

ill be moving to O2. I dont mind not having Unlimited Internet. What I mind is companies changing the terms I signed up to, and then telling me to shut the **** up and accept it.

All companies no longer have Unlimited data. As a customer I want to be treated fairly.

The Following User Says Thank You to Snaps For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by IINexusII View Post
where are you guys gonna go after you cancel vodafone? ive been thinking about canceling mine, but also looking around and no other companies have unlimited data too. o2's going to stop theirs also on 30th september. they have unlimited wi-fi thought but that would probably have a limit too
"unlimited" is going to be phased out by 500MB, 750MB and 1GB price plans. Currently, the network 3 does the 1GB offer, along with Tesco Mobile (in partnership with O2, as they share the same network, from what I've heard). So from Vodafone I'm tempted to go to 3, I've just checked, they can send me a new phone and start the price plan even tomorrow, that's great! But I'm not going any further until Vodafone take their hooks off me (and off my bank account, thanks!).

yeah i was thinking of o2 too, too bad i had a discount to £10 instead of an upgrade because he got very quiet when i said i had a n900 :P, for my 300mins unlim text and back then, unlimited internet

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Yorkshire
Guys

giffgaff do REAL unlimited internet (not capped) for £10 per month. If you're quick, it's just £5. More details here.

If you sign up, "xmob" referred you.

Originally Posted by xmob View Post
Guys

giffgaff do REAL unlimited internet (not capped) for £10 per month. If you're quick, it's just £5. More details here.

one of my mates have that on his 5800 and they apparently are going to stop the service soon. its like blyk if anyone had that

Originally Posted by xmob View Post
Guys

FIRST: do they do micro-sims? As I'd like to move to the iPhone...
SECOND: how "Unlimited" is this unlimited! After the experience with Vodafone, I've learnt not to take words at face value!!!

Posts: 116 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Yorkshire
They don't do microSIMs, but there are users that pre cut them for you and send them out.

From here:

Is unlimited really unlimited?
The answer is yes, we are unlimited for personal mobile use - but not for commercial and automated use. Mobile Internet allowances exclude PC use and tethering.

Tags
vodafone con