Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by vivek5000 View Post
Cant find tweakflashver anywhere ?
Ok. Letīs try again.
If you had used search you had probably find this:
http://wiki.maemo.org/Extras-testing

You can find it in extras-testing repository which one you have to enable(or add. i do not now remember) by hand in your application manager.

Iīm sorry if this comes out little sideways: Also before you start yelling on community site that Nokia is big fat *ock. Please send feedback directly to Nokia. No one is interested here on listening why everything is so complicated. As one Nokia employee here once said the best way to send feedback is to use Nokia Discussions or Nokia conversations.

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Oakbrook, IL (West of Chi-Town!)
As for Tweaker, I have just gotten a N900 again (long long story). I have installed Tweaker. Just wondering if anyone has any examples of sites that DIDn't work before Teaker, and now do. I still get issues on sites such as Cnet with playing videos, and MLB forget about it, slower then **** (Althought it was only Lou Pinella retiring, so who knows he may have been talking and moving that slow! LOL). Just starting to post on here by the way, so be gentle boys! And by the way, Flash 10.1 on Andorid, have an Incredible as well, is VERY crappy on full sites. So not like it's so much better having 10.1 on Android. If you ask me HTML5 is where they ALL should go, but that's a topic for another board.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Bec View Post
No, linux uses X86 CPUs and we use an ARM CPU. As flash is closed source it can't be recompiled.

It may though be backported from the next meego device... may... might... who knows...
android is a form of linux too, is it possible to compile and port its flash 10 version? sorry if i might not make sense as i'm a consumer type rather a developer type...

i think the milestone / original droid has the same processor as the n900 and will get froyo for the flash support so i'm thinking if its architecture or something (not sure about the right term) can make the flash port in way possible to do...

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Oakbrook, IL (West of Chi-Town!)
I saw/used Flash on the Droid 2, which has a 1GHZ processor, and Flash is still sluggish on sites. Also sites not designed for mobile devices with TOUCH screens instead of a mouse, are pretty much useless for playing games. So I had thought no 10.1 was a big deal, but to be honest, the more I go to sites with heavy flash, which I can still access, the more I don't really care, because they are so darn slow. HTML5 all the way!

Originally Posted by cloudstrife1ph View Post
android is a form of linux too, is it possible to compile and port its flash 10 version?
The problem is Android has a linux heart but the body is Dalvik...

Tushy,

So is the lack of 10.1 why when I go to MLB it dogs? My N900 is brand new and OC too 900Mhz, so I would think it would fly on theses sites, but I'm new into digging into this phone, so perhaps there is soemthing I'm overlooking. Anyway? Bueller? BUELLER?

Posts: 333 | Thanked: 153 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ blah blah
Whoever pulled this thread out of closet should be publicly stoned.

This is second time I clicked da sh*t.

okay im only going to say this once if you guys want a response from nokia all you have to do is shame them on public tech blogs send in this thread as a tip tell them how it was demoed running on the phone but nokia has not made the effort to release it and how they abandoned it after half a yr things companies hate most is bad press they will likely post the story as its been a slow news week

http://www.engadget.com/about
http://gizmodo.com/
http://www.slashgear.com/
tips@techcrunch.com

Last edited by superg05; 2010-08-24 at 13:45. Reason: ops did not know font was that large had page zoomed in so i figured it was me only

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superg05 For This Useful Post:
Also you should post really large font posts on community forums. That'll show em.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following User Says Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post:
Now let's see if the new rules will be applied. I guess that with your post you made infractions for at least 500 years ban.

Tags
bada bada, delete adobe, delete everyone, delete me, delete nokia, delete us, delete you, give us bada, worstthreadever