-navigate on web
-quality of screen
-pretty U.I

but N900 have
32Go
Keyboard!!

that's why I'm still use the N900 even if it's sometimes a litlle hard

Banned | Posts: 206 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vancouver
I made this move a couple of weeks ago and I'm very happy. Best of all Samsung has decided to support the device, and it will be getting the froyo update next month. I don't miss the n900 at all.

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by ZShakespeare View Post
I made this move a couple of weeks ago and I'm very happy. Best of all Samsung has decided to support the device, and it will be getting the froyo update next month. I don't miss the n900 at all.
And after that?

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
I'm pretty certain that if he's happier there, after that, he'll not be going back to the N900. Hell, why would anyone go back to the N900 when you already know it's being replaced soon. Do you plan to pick up an N800?

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
I'm pretty certain that if he's happier there, after that, he'll not be going back to the N900. Hell, why would anyone go back to the N900 when you already know it's being replaced soon. Do you plan to pick up an N800?
I guess you didnīt understand my joke.

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Dallas, Texas
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Says it all about the Samsung Galaxy S.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPktfRx2fgc
I haven't seen an add so unrelated to the actual product since the cover of atari 2600 games.

Banned | Posts: 206 | Thanked: 118 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Vancouver
Originally Posted by slender View Post
And after that?
Well because this thing wasn't a complete waste of money, I'll probably be keeping it for a couple of years. Who knows where things will lie by that point. I won't consider a Nokia though. That's for sure.

Posts: 304 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ irvine
I have both , and i am still using my N900 more and more . Galaxy is very pretty thou .

So i let my girlfriend use it .

Last edited by danx; 2010-08-27 at 21:26.

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Dallas, Texas
Originally Posted by danx View Post
I have both , and i am still using my N900 more and more . Galaxy is very pretty thou .

So i let my girlfriend use it .
The longer I own the N900, the more I use it and like it. The pretty, flashy aspect of new phones wears off after a while. Moving wallpaper looks nice, but it soon gets replaced with something static.

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
WHat dnla client have you got that works on N900, please provide link if you have one or name of it in app manager

Thanks

Colm

Originally Posted by yorg View Post
i wish the galaxy s had the n900 apps

i am missing skype, a dnla client that works, reliable internet radio, dosbox, mame and a decent task manager

it has a good browser though no flash yet but this should be fixed by october

it is also much easier to handle one handed and the battery is about as good as with N900... probably a bit better

it is a very good phone but needs a bit of polishing

i am more surprised with android's lack of basic apps. i thought by going to android i would have all those amazing apps etc

untrue, the N900 has by far the best community apps and its stock apps are much better too!

Tags
n900-fail-wail