Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Originally Posted by boxkillor View Post
sorry for the doublepost but i have a clue!!!

its depending on the IP Widget.Thats the Problem, deinstall it and Joiku will work!!!
What IP widget is that?

Do you mean the personnel IP address widget?

How do you figure that interferes with Joikuspot?

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
I was wondering if he meant the Personnel IP address widget.

For what it's worth, I've got that installed too. And my iTurd owning friends can still connect via my n900/Mobile Hotspot.

I can't think of a reason why the two apps would conflict...

Tested it yesterday by installing an app and testing joiku out after that (reflashed before , no backup, just a clear n900 pr1.2). Yes, i mean the personal ip adress widget. After installing that my joiku/mobile didnt work anymore. But it seems that more apps are crushing it cause after installing my normal applist (leaving the ip widget alone) joiku/mobile now stopped working again wtf .... Au aman, dont want to try them out one by one, thats horrorible

----------- Do Disturb---------
Personal IP Adress Widget , the one which its icon is a globus with "ip" written on it (pls confirm)
Several others
----------- Doesnt harm------
fApn + fmms
----------------------------------

As far as i can tell, the best way to find out which apps disturbs joiku/mobile without reflashing and testing one app by one is ( in a not technical/programmer way <cause i dont know anything of sourcecodes>) to compare the app lists .

But maybe its just a combination of apps which interference with joiku/mobile.

I want to clear out that i really dont have a clue of programming its just that totally reflashed my n900, and after then installing my favourite apps in order from the reps(testing joikus status after every one) i noticed that after installing the IP widget, joiku stopped working.(deinstalling the ip-w brought my joiku back)

Last edited by boxkillor; 2010-09-01 at 16:45.