ViaN900 viaN900
???????///////////////////////////////////

FaceBrick plz come bak

Originally Posted by Geekworld View Post
FaceBrick plz come bak
WTF?

Triple post...

Seriously not necessary.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by contro View Post
Still waiting for a reply having the same problem, Seems like development may be halted...
Well, good thing this is a community around an open sourced OS with applications where the codes are made available?
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Alright, so people have been asking for status for a while. I've been on holidays and busy with other things, and I also really didn't want to have to write this, but here's the simple facts: I'm not really working on facebrick anymore. If you want to read more about my reasons, please read: http://blog.rburchell.com/2010/09/fa...ne-for-me.html

(I'd like to emphasise one point, which is that it is not related to what Nokia have, haven't, continue to do or not do, as some people have speculated about).

With that out of the way, I would like to note that I am still open to hosting the bits that keep it working, so if someone would like to help make it work, by all means, let's have at it.

The specific problem is that FB seem to have changed something with the way their API works. The session proxy now returns error 100 (invalid parameter) constantly (and I've no clue why since that is literally all the information you get).

If anyone wants to have a crack at talking to FB or tracking this down, the code I am using to talk to FB is at:

http://w00t.dereferenced.net/p/t/pas...8-zc0sjf-0.txt

If you need more information, don't hesitate to ask.

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post this, and I'm even more sorry I don't come offering a clear-cut solution, but on the bright side, the code for everything is public, so I'm sure that someone will be able to get this working again. If they try.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to w00t For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by w00t View Post
Alright, so people have been asking for status for a while. I've been on holidays and busy with other things, and I also really didn't want to have to write this, but here's the simple facts: I'm not really working on facebrick anymore. If you want to read more about my reasons, please read: http://blog.rburchell.com/2010/09/fa...ne-for-me.html

(I'd like to emphasise one point, which is that it is not related to what Nokia have, haven't, continue to do or not do, as some people have speculated about).

With that out of the way, I would like to note that I am still open to hosting the bits that keep it working, so if someone would like to help make it work, by all means, let's have at it.

The specific problem is that FB seem to have changed something with the way their API works. The session proxy now returns error 100 (invalid parameter) constantly (and I've no clue why since that is literally all the information you get).

If anyone wants to have a crack at talking to FB or tracking this down, the code I am using to talk to FB is at:

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post this, and I'm even more sorry I don't come offering a clear-cut solution, but on the bright side, the code for everything is public, so I'm sure that someone will be able to get this working again. If they try.
Thanks for responding you started a great app for the N900 hopefully someone can pick-up where you left off.

The Following User Says Thank You to contro For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by w00t View Post

Thanks Million times to the great developer of FaceBrick.
I hope some one will use the platform created to excel even more.

Tags
bada rox, hit and run, what a poser