Active Topics

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Southern California
MicroB appears to be "forgetting" my authentication. If I select the Facebook Widget, it takes me to the login screen, where my credentials are stored. I had it save my Talk.maemo.org authentication, too... but I'm not logged in. If I go to log in and typo my authentication, it asks if I want to change the stored password... why isn't it automatically logging me in? I purged the cookies, unsaved the passwords, etc but still not working.

A few days ago, it intermittently worked again and then stopped once again. Anyone ever run into this before?

Only add-on I'm using is tweak flash plugin. I had it reset to normal with no change in behavior.

hmm... if I go to Options / Clear Private Data everything but 'Saved Passwords' is checked... if I uncheck them; the options don't vhange though, regardless of whether I click clear or not

Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
I'm having similar problem. MicroB does remember the username and password but doesn't log in automatically where it used to before though I've checked the log me in checkbox. However, in TMO case it doesn't even remember my username and password and have to type in everytime I want to do sth that requires logging in but it was't like this before.

I fixed this by going to root and doing an mv on ~/.mozilla/microb to microbBackup. opening the browser again gave an error but now works normal (after it recreated the microb directory). I looked in Options/Clear Private Data and same options are selected, but I haven't otherwised messed with it

The Following User Says Thank You to Uxi For This Useful Post:
I had similar problem a few months back. It was only with one site--refused to remember info. Eventually it got it and I don't know why. No help, I know. But know yo are not alone.

Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
Originally Posted by Uxi View Post
I fixed this by going to root and doing an mv on ~/.mozilla/microb to microbBackup. opening the browser again gave an error but now works normal (after it recreated the microb directory). I looked in Options/Clear Private Data and same options are selected, but I haven't otherwised messed with it
thanks worked for me as well..