Notices

Ok got this going now ... sort of.

Its letting backup to external but wouldnt let me to internal.....

Any idea why?

Using motorstorm only 15gb got 30gb free on internal.

Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
Status update, app's ready, just need to polish the UI (which I would've finished today but it's a school night :/) then I'm pushing it to -devel, compatible with both omap1 and power40 kernels

Hopefully will be released tomorrow

Also added a kernel messages logger + exporter, if anyone encounters problems diagnosing them should be easy
Hi MohammadAG and thanks for your good work.

However i think that it can be useful to make also a simple widget with a button to switch PSFreedom ON/OFF like bluezwitch.

Marco

The Following User Says Thank You to DrMarko For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by DrMarko View Post
Hi MohammadAG and thanks for your good work.

However i think that it can be useful to make also a simple widget with a button to switch PSFreedom ON/OFF like bluezwitch.

Marco
I think i can do that
I'll customize my own widget
But I have no idea how to make a .deb file properly.

I'll see what I can do on this

How about Status Menu widget ?

Last edited by maxximuscool; 2010-09-06 at 23:46.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I think i can do that
I'll customize my own widget
But I have no idea how to make a .deb file properly.

I'll see what I can do on this

How about Status Menu widget ?

like this

The Following User Says Thank You to ZogG For This Useful Post:
cheers mohammadAG looks good mate. not that the current system is too much of a hassle, its just nice to have the program and yeah, a widget woud be sweet too..i tried to find out how to put a shortcut to a shell script but couldnt really be bothered messing around with it in the end

Posts: 95 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Mexico, Monterrey.
EVERYONE, as you can see, some of us, had/have a problem in which after selecting load game, it goes to the menu and it doesn't work. It happened to me. The problem is that the software used to copy the .ko and .sh files does not work 100% good, had to transfer my files again 3 times, and then it actually loaded the game. Remember, when replacing the files, once again use the chmod and enable psfreedom. Currently uploading video of it working.

i havent had a single problem, apart from ssh not working very well on my mac. but once i transferred the files over, everything has been fine :S

Originally Posted by tom047 View Post
i havent had a single problem, apart from ssh not working very well on my mac. but once i transferred the files over, everything has been fine :S
it didn't happen to everyone'.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by mothmanex View Post
EVERYONE, as you can see, some of us, had/have a problem in which after selecting load game, it goes to the menu and it doesn't work. It happened to me. The problem is that the software used to copy the .ko and .sh files does not work 100% good, had to transfer my files again 3 times, and then it actually loaded the game. Remember, when replacing the files, once again use the chmod and enable psfreedom. Currently uploading video of it working.
i'll say 3rd time, and i'm pretty sure told it here before!! the original script doesn't support loading games from dumps, only patched one!!!

Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
i'll say 3rd time, and i'm pretty sure told it here before!! the original script doesn't support loading games from dumps, only patched one!!!
LOL, I used the patched one the first time!! What I did was transfer the one I downloaded yesterday today, and it worked! I didn't downloaded again the patch. Note, that if you had read the previous posts, you would have seen that me and other guys had this problem with the correct patched files.

VIdeo of it working http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8UPORbQKCI

Last edited by mothmanex; 2010-09-07 at 02:12.