Active Topics

ginawa kong 30 swappiness pero di ko pa sinubukan ilagay ang page cluster to 1... napansin ko kasi pag binaba ko swappiness sa 15 nde na maayos ang pag scroll sa conversations masyadong snappy nawawala epekto nung kinetic scrolling kaya binalik ko sa 30, about naman sa page cluster tatry ko ibaba sa 1 kung may pinagkaiba...

The Following User Says Thank You to Changegames For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Changegames View Post
ginawa kong 30 swappiness pero di ko pa sinubukan ilagay ang page cluster to 1... napansin ko kasi pag binaba ko swappiness sa 15 nde na maayos ang pag scroll sa conversations masyadong snappy nawawala epekto nung kinetic scrolling kaya binalik ko sa 30, about naman sa page cluster tatry ko ibaba sa 1 kung may pinagkaiba...
di ko rin ginalaw yung page cluster eh..sige update mo na lang dito kung may nagimprove sa performance. kung talagang magiimprove naman, ibaba ko din yung akin. thanks.

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by yayafams View Post
http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n9_pos...-news-1884.php

is this the new N900???
there are also rumors that the n9 is the n8 successor which is rumored to run symbian^3 instead of maemo 6 (MeeGo)

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

marami nalilito sa N9 tsaka rumored E7 (symbian^3 n8 look alike with kb) ang pinagkaiba nun may menu button sa gitna and so far silver lang ang nakitang N9 and graphite black lang ang nakita kong E7 at may menu button sa gitna...tsaka tol dont trust gsmarena's specs theyre always wrong hehe...

Last edited by Changegames; 2010-09-09 at 01:49.

Originally Posted by chriswhiz View Post
hey guys. i got my 900 a few weeks ago but i only recently stumbled upon this thread. its nice to know that there is actually quite a number of filipino n900 users here.

anyway id just like to get some feedback regarding zagg´s invisibleshield on our phone since im actually considering buying a kit. i read through some reviews and watched some videos and it turns out may mga problems. im impressed at the protection it gives, but my primary concern is the aesthetic value of the shield. complaints of orange peel effects are consistent with almost all of the reviews i went through but some of them also said that it was barely noticeable.

i just wanted to know if any of you had similar experiences. and if ever, would it make a difference if i had the people from ishield install it for me?

thanks in advance.
almost the same lang naman ata yung quality ng material. invisible shield ang akin and it's ok. medyo soft sya pero hindi turn off para sa akin. ang sarap nga tusuk tusukin kasi ang lambot...

i tried most of the invisible shield pero ang nagustuhan ko sa lahat bodyguardz kumpara sa zagg(mas may grip) o clear coat... dahil it covers most of the device at walang residue pag inalis di gaya ng zagg may natitirang marks di naman obvious pero kahit na para kang nagtatanggal ng plastic balloon sa n900....

Last edited by Changegames; 2010-09-09 at 02:11.

N900 user here, Got my unit last april.. I'm From Sta Ana Manila..

Guys do you know what causes my photo to display 3-4 identical image in the photo gallery, Right afte i have taken my photo..

Posts: 213 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Rota Land
naiinis na ako gusto ko na bumili ng otterbox. mga boss!

saan kaya makakabili nito?

im wondering if it is compatible with our tablet

phone strap / stylus combo

Last edited by riceboy; 2010-09-09 at 05:28.

Posts: 549 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australian in the Philippines
Originally Posted by nayr View Post
N900 user here, Got my unit last april.. I'm From Sta Ana Manila..

Guys do you know what causes my photo to display 3-4 identical image in the photo gallery, Right afte i have taken my photo..
Are you using the built in camera application or FCamera / Lowlight ?

If it is the built in camera, I would suggest you open an x-term and type tracker-processes -r

That will force a rebuild of the database - hopefully problem gone.

Thanks dchky- i am just using stock camera application, But i have blessn900 installed,

It worked, yey.. but on my second try Thanks again..

What causes that problem?

Tags
filipino, jovit, nokia n900, pacman, pinoy ako, pinoys, selling n900