Notices

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Serbia
Originally Posted by mmlado View Post
Don't know if it's possible, but could you make the scrollers snappy. Like when close to some values it automatically puts it there. For example the 0 gain, when you want to reset one of them.
Not sure if I can make them snappy but reset functionality is definitely missing, and will be added.

Also it would be nice if you could put the frequencies above/bellow corresponding scroller, and a button to reset the whole eq.
Since I'm just using a system provided EQ 'effect object', and it doesn't tell which band is for which frequency range, I'm afraid this is not possible.

It would be good if, like the built-in player, the hardware volume keys would work while the player is working and the phone is locked.
Since this is a popular request, I'll investigate how to do it, thanks!

Attention Diablo users!

I successfully built the package with the autobuilder, now I need someone brave enough to download and test it.

I don't expect it to work, but who knows. Here's a direct link: http://repository.maemo.org/extras-d...emo1_armel.deb

Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to TMarki For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TMarki View Post
Attention Diablo users!

I successfully built the package with the autobuilder, now I need someone brave enough to download and test it.

I don't expect it to work, but who knows. Here's a direct link: http://repository.maemo.org/extras-d...emo1_armel.deb

Thanks!
hi downloaded it but will only play one song -even though i have a folder with 30 songs on it-all mp3

equalizer does nothing
sound plays to low-
interface in black and white only
buttons work including sizing which is good
pop up for options will not close on screen tap

otherwise good start so far -keep it up
definitely has potential

The Following User Says Thank You to yukop4 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TMarki View Post
I also managed to implement a popular request, an equalizer.
Thanks for the new version everything works fine for me even the equalizer, but one thing i have noticed is that when skipping through a track the audio glitches for a split second before jumping the the point i selected.

Suggestion its already been said please try and add cue file support as i listen to alot of mixed cds that are ripped as cue and 1 big mp3 file, so i can open cue then it lists songs inside the cue file and also gives it gapless playback

Last edited by hycraig; 2010-09-12 at 12:00.

The Following User Says Thank You to hycraig For This Useful Post:
Posts: 298 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Norway
Just wondering, sorry if anyone has asked before.
Is there any way to make it receive pause/next song signal from the Headset Control program?
I use the default headset with the nice lil' button, so i'd like to have possibility to use it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nokia 5700 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Nokia 5700 View Post
Is there any way to make it receive pause/next song signal from the Headset Control program?
I use the default headset with the nice lil' button, so i'd like to have possibility to use it.
Not yet, but I will research this in the near future.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TMarki For This Useful Post:
TMarki thanks for this wonderful app!

I have these few issues when running it though, for some reason, it suddenly eats up around 50% of CPU resources... A couple of days ago, its only around 13%..

Also, when playing in the background, i run another app like the web browser and the sound suddenly stops. system sounds work though. i have to change tracks and back to be able to hear the music again..

that is all for now, otherwise its fantastic as it is now!

The Following User Says Thank You to altorn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by altorn View Post
TMarki thanks for this wonderful app!

I have these few issues when running it though, for some reason, it suddenly eats up around 50% of CPU resources... A couple of days ago, its only around 13%..
Hmm, did this happen right after upgrading, or is it unrelated?
Is the playlist size the same? Did you change the eq settings?

Originally Posted by altorn View Post
Also, when playing in the background, i run another app like the web browser and the sound suddenly stops. system sounds work though. i have to change tracks and back to be able to hear the music again..
Hmm, I think I noticed something like this, thanks for the "me too". I'll try to investigate this phenomena.

Hi I've updated to the latest version in Devel, and the max volume seems to have decreased?

The Following User Says Thank You to Sash For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Sash View Post
Hi I've updated to the latest version in Devel, and the max volume seems to have decreased?
This is possibly a side-effect of the equalizer. The next version will have an on/off setting for it, so we'll be able to test this theory.
Until then, if it annoys you, try switching back to 0.3: .deb file

Last edited by TMarki; 2010-09-16 at 08:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to TMarki For This Useful Post: