Posts: 67 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Cardiff
Originally Posted by NokTokDaddy View Post
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me...
everyone who used N900 will say that...
take note nokia!!!!

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London
ill be waiting to see how meego turns out on my n900, ill probably be waiting for the n9, the only problem i have with n900 is its thickness

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I would rather wait to see if MeeGo be on N900 first and tested it, if it lives up to the expectation then I will get MeeGo device. Also I want to see what kind of support MeeGo getting, how the market of apps is like and what it has to offered.

For now I am waiting for dual core A9 device

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by viovoxer View Post
e7 fit my taste.
But it says there is only 16Gb internal memory and no microSD slot in the spec, which would be a problem for me (if i was to go back to symbian, which i won't).

...as n900 keyboard make it look really big.
I don't mind the size of my n900, i don't mind abit of weight/thickness to my phone. I think it makes it easier and more comfortable to hold and use. I've used a friends iphone a little, and i don't like it in the hand(s), it just feels too small and thin.

anyway, n900 spec is still the best beside lack of good OS
Personal opinion, i think it's fully capable OS, much more than any other i've used.

But back to the OP, i'll be keeping my n900 for quite a while, because it does everything i want, and probably more to come.

I'll see how Meego turns out, and see what happens to the N9, and may upgrade to that at some point.

Last edited by munkiii; 2010-09-16 at 11:50.

in the chart, E7 has no microsd? mistake right? right?

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
hi...just want to have some opinion from all of you.
for me... i'm waiting for meego, install it on my n900. If everything is fine and smooth (better than maemo now), i just continue use n900. if not, i keep my money for e7 more than n8 as e7 has qwerty keyboard.
what do you think?
wait for a meego based cellphone
e7 is symbian
and symbian is limited and annoying -__-

I'm waiting for N9. If it looks anything like the leaked photos from China, that thing is hot. Plus if it's running Meego it will actually relevant. Symbian is dead as a door nail. I wish Nokia would stop wasting their time on it, and focus EVERYTHING on meego.

The E7 is very nice, if it ran Meego, and had more internal memory I would be all over it as well.

2d

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Since the question has been asked, I'll say this. I'm waiting on a phone that isn't resolution restricted like Symbian^3. 640x360 doesn't cut it for me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Omg.....you can't take out the battery on the E7? and definitely no
microsd.....

I think they got too excited that USB OTG is working......

Anyone know if the Galaxy Tab has any form of USB host? I know a picture of an adapter accessory surfaced.....but there was no official confirmation?

ARM11 isn't that inspiring either... I wonder if it's a higher clocked version of the rapuyama+friends stack