Notices

This is actually an amusing app, however I severely doubt its place and time of use for self once you've had one too many to drink.

Of course, if you never drink or are the Bob (or whatever you call the not-drunk guy who drives) you can always use this to amuse your lonely, boring self

Still kudos and I look forward to seeing a full 1.0 in the repo/Ovi Store

The Following User Says Thank You to PradaBrada For This Useful Post:
Posts: 203 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Austria
i think today is a good day to code a litte bit i have recognized that its not working with pr1.2 last week.

Could you please fix it for pr1.2? Looks very promising.

it crashes on start

I have fixed it yesterday but i'm not able to upload the new version to extras devel. The autobuilder hates me :/

Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
I think I found a bug..I was adding drinks last Saturday and everything was fine..but as time passes and the drinks started to pile up the screen started becoming hazy and everything was blurry.

Is this bug because I added too many drinks to the app?

Originally Posted by pantera1989 View Post
I think I found a bug..I was adding drinks last Saturday and everything was fine..but as time passes and the drinks started to pile up the screen started becoming hazy and everything was blurry.

Is this bug because I added too many drinks to the app?
Did you create more than 15 different drinks? If yes, thats a known bug i have to fix.
If not, i dont understand what you mean, could you send me an screenshot or the .config/Fssoft/DrinkCounter.conf file?

The Following User Says Thank You to AndiThebest For This Useful Post:
Posts: 577 | Thanked: 699 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Malta
Originally Posted by AndiThebest View Post
Did you create more than 15 different drinks? If yes, thats a known bug i have to fix.
If not, i dont understand what you mean, could you send me an screenshot or the .config/Fssoft/DrinkCounter.conf file?
Read it again . It was a joke. Nice app though..about umm...unusable..as time passes in a party

Originally Posted by pantera1989 View Post
Read it again . It was a joke. Nice app though..about umm...unusable..as time passes in a party
Ah yes i know that bug, its not fixable

The Following User Says Thank You to AndiThebest For This Useful Post:
Posts: 136 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ SF East Bay, Cali
How about adding the ability to upon knowing when the user has had 'one too many' to use the gps and pull up a list of taxi cabs to call

Tags
andithelush