Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Freiburg, Germany
There was another change on Googles html pages so MovieSchedule fails to parse the movie info pages. I just uploaded a fixed version to extras-devel and will promote it to extras-testing later this night.

For that behaviour on startup: I implemented identically to some example programs. I will check it myself and will see if I can improve the behaviour.

Regards, gilead

Originally Posted by maemomatic View Post
Hi, and first of all thanks for one of my very favourite apps!
The updated version in extra-testing works perfectly for Theaters, but it doesn't seem able to find Movies. Somehow movies in the Movies view only appear once you've selected a theatre, but then you only get the movies that were screened in that theatre.
It's very strange. I have a feeling that it worked the first time I tried it after the update, but now it doesn't, despite having uninstalled it and installed it again.

One more bug: when I start it up, in case the N900 is not yet online, it goes online (as it should, as I use "any connection") but then prompt me with a disconnect/change connection screen.

Thanks again for all your work!

Great - the updated version fixes the movie retrieval problem. Thanks!

Please test MovieSchedule - 4 more thumbs-up are needed to release MovieSchedule tomorrow. User are waiting for this bug-fix release - I still get some mails every day.

Thank you, gilead

one more needed - keep up the great work, thanks!

Hi testers,

thank you for your testing efforts, I will promote MovieSchedule to Extras this evening (as sson as Quarantine is ended).

gilead