Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I'm posted on the Nokia NZ facebook site and Nokia World facebook site. I hope people will jump in the train.

Wow, the results are going to be uber-reliable...

Even if the N900 wins, what does it say if eveyone had to vote 3 or more times for that to happen?

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
guys they are winning by a big difference now, i'm voting from evry gadget in the house, but still, we need to move the nokia community because there was alots of insults to nokia in the comments, nokia disscussions ??

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by lma View Post
Wow, the results are going to be uber-reliable...

Even if the N900 wins, what does it say if eveyone had to vote 3 or more times for that to happen?
don't u think that the pal pre fanboys and the n900 haters (ishits and android fanboys) are doing the same ?? by voting 50 times .

The Following User Says Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Philippines
we are still far behind..
Attached Images

Originally Posted by elie-7 View Post
don't u think that the pal pre fanboys and the n900 haters (ishits and android fanboys) are doing the same ?? by voting 50 times .
So what's the point of "winning"? Proving that your device has the most spammy owners?

Originally Posted by lma View Post
So what's the point of "winning"? Proving that your device has the most spammy owners?
no rpoving that your the device has owners that never serrender, and no matter what they make sure that they win everything .

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elie-7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
And if the Pre winns we'll just change our story and say: "pff we only voted once, the Pre fanboys are spammers".

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eMiL For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by eMiL View Post
And if the Pre winns we'll just change our story and say: "pff we only voted once, the Pre fanboys are spammers".
thats right .