Active Topics

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Originally Posted by NvyUs View Post
n900 is not flash 10.1 compatible even with tweak flash.

flashlite really is 10.1 compatible and will play most 10.1 content

look at browsing and internet http://europe.nokia.com/find-product...specifications
100% correct!

Tweak also does not work like it did a few weeks ago. Even using it, I get "Need Flash" on sites. Same thing that slowly happened when sites started looking for Flash 10.1 a few months ago.

Not too many sites work now with Flash 9. If you do not care for Flash or have another device like Android, no problem. For people that do use Flash and the N900 is their main device- this whole situation sucks big Oprah butt.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rushmore For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Tweak does not change the abilities of the software in any way. That said, what sites give you a "Need Flash" ? You should never get that with tweak flash - it can break the site/browser, but not fail in that (version check) way

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
Originally Posted by attila77 View Post
Tweak does not change the abilities of the software in any way. That said, what sites give you a "Need Flash" ? You should never get that with tweak flash - it can break the site/browser, but not fail in that (version check) way
do u mean that the tweak flash version plugin may harm the phone ???
how ??

it means it can breakthrough checkpoints that require flash 10.1 eventhough its running flash 9...

Posts: 968 | Thanked: 663 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Australia (Melbourne/vic) / Lebanon (Zgharta/north)
i still don't get u mate, its just a hack that fools websites, but it won't harm the n900.

Posts: 3,524 | Thanked: 2,958 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Delta Quadrant
I think that they're saying that certain sites check for flash, and that this version of flash 9 will pass the checks that require 10.1

I could be wrong, in which case correction would be greatly appreciated!

thats right most videos are still flash 9 but websites checks if its flash 10 or else it wont play with this you can bypass it BUT you cant play videos that are really flash 10...

The Following User Says Thank You to Changegames For This Useful Post:
yes but if the website will do a falsh check than u'll pass with the flash tweaker installed.

Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Izmır View Post
Did you watch this video?
http://dailymobile.se/2009/10/26/fla...on-nokia-n900/
This video is OLD (almost 1 year old) and have been discussed about in this forum on numerous occations...