Active Topics

now that the month of october is one week from today, there are lots of things i look forward to for the N900

1. Meego 1.0/1.1 whichever version will eventually be released
2. Nitroid will have a better build.honestly this has taken so long
3. Nokia N8 will go on sale,hopefully all those nice looking games and ovi map will be potted to N900
4. Neopwn v2 public release....i hope
others..........
and so much more. have i left anything out?

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
Originally Posted by dekin View Post
...have i left anything out?
The release of PR 1.3.

Originally Posted by johnel View Post
The release of PR 1.3.

ok you are stretching it

The Following User Says Thank You to dekin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
2. Nitroid will have a better build.honestly this has taken so long
Can you imagine the work that has gone into this? I really want to try it too but i'm happy to wait until an idiot like me can install it resonably safely.
Your number 2 sounds a little ungrateful, you may not have meant it to sound like that and if so, i apologise..I just think that the Nitdroid team should know that many inexperienced users are happy to wait and let them do their stuff, and I for one, appreciate their efforts no matter how long it takes.

Ta

Dan

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dancairo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dancairo View Post
Can you imagine the work that has gone into this? I really want to try it too but i'm happy to wait until an idiot like me can install it resonably safely.
Your number 2 sounds a little ungrateful, you may not have meant it to sound like that and if so, i apologise..I just think that the Nitdroid team should know that many inexperienced users are happy to wait and let them do their stuff, and I for one, appreciate their efforts no matter how long it takes.

Ta

Dan
honestly, i give credit to all the nitroid team.no offence meant. just like you i am just eager for a quality build that everything works. i am also waiting patiently......this thread is suppose to have a little sacarsm relax ok

are they gona release new stuff for the n900??? i hope they do ever since they started with meego it has been left out it feels :/

Posts: 999 | Thanked: 1,117 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ earth?
What about stable USB "HOST"?

It's amazing what people are doing with the n900 and how they are overcoming its limitations.

Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
honestly, i give credit to all the nitroid team.no offence meant. just like you i am just eager for a quality build that everything works. i am also waiting patiently......this thread is suppose to have a little sacarsm relax ok
yea, no worries, I am relaxed - just seen too many developers get pissed off by moaning on here, I know you weren't but just wanted to make sure they knew their efforts are appreciated. My reply was meant with the best intentions.

Posts: 242 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ UK/Scotland
another thing that people are looking forward to is the cancellation of their contracts with vodafone

Cantonese Pen Power Input is only available in Hong Kong...SUX!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ykho For This Useful Post:
How about the release of the N9 or whichever is the first Meego based device in October ?

Tags
worstthreadever