Active Topics

Notices

I just wanted to say that automatikwlan does not use any special kernel, or closed, or injection of packets, or neopwn ... nothing more.
You're wrong when you say "you are distributing... you are hosting... your repository..." if you are responding to me in particular.
I just wanted to refer to my script, not to any repository.

All I can do is give you my source code.
So, interesting or not, here is the script (I can translate it into English if necessary)
automatikwlan.sh

And here the other tools (not mine) used by the script:
wlandecrypter
jazzteldecrypter

Greetings.

The Following User Says Thank You to Drexxx For This Useful Post:
Your script is quite educational, thanks for posting.

Guys and nerds, let me explain you something here, wlan_XX networks are the default name of wifi networks used by movistar, formerly known as telefonica, in Spain. The default passwords consist of 13 digits, and 9 of them are for everybody to see. There are tools to get the remaining 4 digits of the password in a few minutes with a few steps, this script i guess is automating all the process.
Regarding the repositories i believe they have nothing to do with the creator of the script, so you better contact them directly.
Key points:

1. Only to use in Spain
2. The guy who did the script =! the owner of the repository.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smoothc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 336 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ France
Originally Posted by Drexxx View Post
I just wanted to say that automatikwlan does not use any special kernel, or closed, or injection of packets, or neopwn ... nothing more.
You're wrong when you say "you are distributing... you are hosting... your repository..." if you are responding to me in particular.
Thanks for posting the source code, much appreciated.

As for the contents of the repository, could you be so kind to make the owner of the repository aware of my demands? If I'm not mistaken, this should be a person named John, residing in Gamonal.

Thanks.

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Spain ( Granada )
They talk about the legality and illegality. I very much like to be presenting the GPL code. But surely you have all the games of sheep found in the network and not sure you have all your receipts. I can file all your receipts of absolutely all ovi games and applications. In my group of friends have bought all the games and applications. But it is clear that you do not I have to introduce anything. You're just a mere user of this community.

Now if you're going to keep asking for things, rather close the post. Why can not I submit anything to you.

Already been presented an application code exposed right here and do not need more.

No more to say greetings to all and keep well.

PS: The account holder has nothing to do with it, is simply this external contracting. As you can see I'm from Granada and I am the webmaster. And I'm giving up for all of them.

Last edited by My_PeSePe; 2010-10-06 at 09:07.

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ France
Originally Posted by My_PeSePe View Post
They talk about the legality and illegality. I very much like to be presenting the GPL code. But surely you have all the games of sheep found in the network and not sure you have all your receipts. I can file all your receipts of absolutely all ovi games and applications. In my group of friends have bought all the games and applications. But it is clear that you do not I have to introduce anything. You're just a mere user of this community.
OK, first of all, write in Spanish and use Google Translate, the result will be a lot better. It's nearly impossible to understand what you are saying.

To be honest, I don't care much about the pirated Ovi games on your repository: I don't own the copyright, so I can't really do much. Even though Rovio may sue you, I don't have anything to say about it. Your are violating the law -- not my problem. But please, don't tell me that you are hosting it because all of your friends bought it, and some may have lost their proof of purchase or that kind of crap. If you're going to pirate stuff, at least be honest about it.

Now, to the more important part of what I'm trying to convey here: You were distributing GPL'd binaries which had been modified (the "inyeccionmods" package in particular). The GPL states that you have to release the source code that was used to build these binaries.

This being said, the repository has been taken offline (actually, it's more probable that you just changed the path from /apt to something else, but the important thing being you stopped distributing.

I thank you for taking it all offline, which was all I asked (in the event you were unable to present the source code), and rest my case.

Have a nice evening,

a question though:
Automatikwlan.rar which was posted here before contains 'Kernel Neopwn' which presumably is the Neopwn kernel, right? however the wireless driver doesn't seem to be the one from Neopwn as it does not support any packets injection.
I'm just hoping to clear out somethings for myself and the others.

regards,
d

Originally Posted by Drexxx View Post

All I can do is give you my source code.
So, interesting or not, here is the script (I can translate it into English if necessary)
automatikwlan.sh

And here the other tools (not mine) used by the script:
wlandecrypter
jazzteldecrypter

Greetings.