Notices

Hey everyone

I've been checking the scores on this thread for a week or two and as I'd like to compete in angry birds with honest players, I thought I'd introduce myself.

So there! I'll go check the spreadsheet to see which scores I beat

What about levels 9, 10, and 11?

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by uzid_427 View Post
What about levels 9, 10, and 11?
iOS troll? they have not been released for N900 YET!

The Google doc is a great idea. I've got a lot of score that clearly need improving.

I've done well in Danger Above. It took a lot of work to break the 4,800,000 mark. Now working on the Score Addict in The Big Setup but have about 100k to go.

Originally Posted by giggs View Post
Hey everyone

I've been checking the scores on this thread for a week or two and as I'd like to compete in angry birds with honest players, I thought I'd introduce myself.

So there! I'll go check the spreadsheet to see which scores I beat
I have to agree that I was discouraged about the high scores as well. Hope you don't mind if I check in and update on the spreadsheet as well.

I have a few levels that need help on.
Most of my scores are 3000ish less than the highest ones, that's acceptable for me, but there are some that are15k + less, some i know how to do but can't managed yet, but there are some i cant see how,

Care to explain?
2-15
3-8
3-21
4-18
4-21

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ England. Midlands
You need to look at each level and weigh up the damage/bird ratio. Some levels can be 1 birded like 3-8 and then its just a point of getting all the pieces to break lucky for you.
Levels like 2-15 and 3-21 you need to look at the things that get you the most points and try and knock them down with the least number of birds. There is no better way to explain it. I can try to do the same for level 3-21 but sometimes more blocks break than others.
2-15 try to kill the 2 bottom pigs nearest with the bomb and also knock down the stone building in front with the offshooting bomb bird.... get the idea. if you are lucky the bird will also pop over the other side and drop on another pig....
Note that some levels can be one birded like 3-5 but i got 99k with 2 birds because 2 birds break more blocks than 10k points.
Hope that helps

Last edited by Loki79bj; 2010-10-11 at 21:36.

The Following User Says Thank You to Loki79bj For This Useful Post:
Thanx for the reply Loki79bj, i'll try your advises..

Btw, i updated the table a bit and also added a slot for used birds, so we can better understand how the highest scores are made without giving away too much info.
If you like how it looks, great, if not, we can always go back to the original..

Cheers..

Good idea! I added the number of birds I remember for the levels I have a record on.

Does anyone else play on an iDevice? I'd put up a table for episode 4 but I don't want to be the only one with records there...

Also, Loki79bj, how many success have you had with the "strategy" on level 3-5? I got one completion but it only got me 110K, and I'm not sure whether I want to try again or not because it's really boring.

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ England. Midlands
3-5 is a killer. anything over 90k is a good score. I was trying to get 95k and luckily everything fell right and i got 99k.
It depends. It took me days.. but i find if you go away after about 30+ attempts and go to another level, then come back you get more chance things will fall right. there are many times i've been trying the same thing on a level for hours with no joy. then come back later and it happened first time. But its totally random so who knows?!? All i know is that the chance for a good score only happens now and again. With the stylus for the n900 you can near enough aim for the same area every time, and so you get an idea of where things will fall. All i will say for 3-5 keep plugging away. first bird has to go over the first stone columb and land on the left edge of the centre one and explode it just then before it falls. then everything has to break as much as possible. you will start to see from your score if things have broke ok. take note, if you get a bad first bird dont even bother continueing. the second bird go for the end columb. done. just keep trying. you should easily get 86k +
Edit: just realised thats the stratergy for 2-5. haha
3-5 is just a lucky level. keep trying again and again. Its got a secret. you will see if you study it. but it can take days.

Last edited by Loki79bj; 2010-10-12 at 17:41.

Tags
bada blows, bada rox