Active Topics

Notices

Thanks for the tips on 2-5, I'll remember them when I try to improve my score =)

I know the secret about 3-5, and yeah... It took time. That's why I was wondering how many times you completed it doing what you do. I don't want to have to wait for 10 completions to get a good score. Getting 1 was tedious enough

I get the 3-5 in one bird with a bit of luck for high score, but, 2-5??
I mean, either the left or right tower collapses with so less damage you can't get a high score (i can't) with 1 bird!!

ps: Playing with iphone4 btw..

Last edited by aayano; 2010-10-13 at 13:47.

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ England. Midlands
yeah 2-5 high score is obtained with 2 birds. No chance of getting anything close with 1 bird.

any advise on 2-9? I just can't crack into the scores you have. Im guessing that you have to land on the two ice blocks on the right hand side. But the darn pig wont die...

Yeah that's where you have to land... I'm not sure whether it's best to land on the right one or the left one because the only time I 1 birded the level I didn't look after throwing, but it's definitely on one of those two blocks.

Unfortunately, like on many levels, whether you complete it or not is mostly random.

The Following User Says Thank You to giggs For This Useful Post:
Posts: 77 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ England. Midlands
yeah i can confirm thats the way to do it. you have to loop it over the top to land on the back of the two ice blocks. its one of those ones that will go right eventually

I'm not used to using google docs... Can anyone tell me how to add columns please?
Also, is the number of birds used for 2-3 a typo? I'm pretty sure you can't get that much using 2 birds.

Its the same as excel; Either right click or click on the small arrow on the letter (where you want to open a new column), from the new menu select add column (insert 1 left/right that's it, at least i do it that way.

As for 2-3, 1st on the lower stones, than depending how it ends up use the second bird. I try to kill the pig on the left with the 1st bird too, surely need luck..

The Following User Says Thank You to aayano For This Useful Post:
Thanks for the help!
I added my scores.

I'm having doubts about some of the number of birds listed. Like on 1-21. I don't see 97 being possible using more than 4 birds... Can anyone confirm this?

Anybody esle up for an episode 4 table? I'm probably not going to work on it soon, but other people might be interested.

I'm aiming for a 17 millions total, which means score addict + 250K in every episode. I got it on episode 2 so far and still have a few levels that can be improved without too much trouble.
I have 25K left in episode 1, which shouldn't be too hard...

I have no idea about episode 3 and 4 though, we'll see

The number of birds do not represent the high score, i.e. i have 120k in 2-3 and have done it with 2 birds, but the high score 126k might be done with less/more birds, same for the 1-21, i have done 94670 with 6 birds (as i remember) but 97770 might have been done with less.

The table on the left (colored) is the collaboration of highest scores and birds accompanying that score, my bad was writing my number of birds used there, so for now, most of them do not represent the highest score achievable.

If the original poster of the highest scores (who has 0 in difference column) can write the birds used we will have a better table.

Sorry for the mix up, i want to remove what i have written but besides 1-21 i do not remember which ones are mine

Tags
bada blows, bada rox