Posts: 30 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ malaysia
any good news???????

Originally Posted by azizija View Post
for some info this feature is available since nokia ancestor nokia 6680 with video calling over 3g network..hope some guys with brilliant skill will help to develop this must have telephony feature in our N900.i think nokia buddies is going abandon his ship to another platform and left us behind without their support..so sad to hear it....hopefully i can hear a good news from you guys...still in love with my n900..thanks...

p/s:- hope u all dont mind with my bad English... ;-(
I think you're exaggerating the importance of this feature a bit (at least in the sense it would make N900 more appealing to owners/potential buyers). I used to have video calling in my Nokia 6630 (which I had for years). During the whole time I made maybe two video calls (and no one else I knew having phones with such capability didn't care about it either).

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by !!Nokia N900!! View Post
it will be added in next up-date though
I think he drank all his saurce lol. There isn't any confirmation toward Video Call SIP over 3G in the next update. So I guess he is sleep typing.

hey that's cool i need 3g network vedio call please give me source

3g video call + sim services (stk api) would make it a more of a complete phone.....if there is a new pr coming i wish nokia guys would pay attention to these basic stuff/requrements.

p:s wouldnt mind to have flash 10.1 too.)