Hi All,

This has now been SOLD.

Thanks for the interest.

Cheers,
Mike

Last edited by soloist80; 2007-10-23 at 22:19.

What is the guitar model? Is it called N810 by any chance?

Only kidding... Only kidding... :-p

Haha. Good one.

Nah, I've just decided I don't use it enough and I'd rather sell it to get something more useful to me. I already have a laptop, so I'll just use that.

Anyway, if anyone knows someone who's looking for one for a decent price, send them my way

Cheers,
Mike

No takers? Oh come on!

Please don't make me put it on eBay

everyone is still waitinng for prices to drop. if someone can buy new for 220 to 240 they probably wouldn't buy used.
i put mine up with gps 4gb and 2gb for 300 and noone even offered. noone even asked for a low ball number.
if you sell for 150 shipped maybe you get a buyer, i certainly would buy it.

I just saw one on ebay go for $200 plus $20 shipping and that one only came with a 256MB SD card.

That's pretty much what I based my pricing on. I think $215 shipped with a 1GB microSD card with adapter is pretty fair, don't you think?

After shipping and paypal costs, I'd probably end up with about $195 in my pocket.

You should include option $195 if pay in cash. Who care you pay 3% to Paypal or not. The Buyer just compare your price $215 with $240 on Buy.com, a 9 month+ old vs. brand new one. $25 discount is not worth it.

kimh,

I wasn't expecting anyone to care that I would have to pay 3% to paypal. I was just plainly stating it and showing what my bottomline would be.

As for the buy.com price drop, I was not made aware of it until today. I am dealing with someone who replied to my ad and he showed me the link, so I dropped the price.

As it stands now, the new price(s) is:

$180 cash, for local deal
$190 shipped

Thanks,
Mike

Seems fair... I just paid $208 + $18 shipping on eBay for a used N800 with power adapter. I still saved enough since I didn't have to pay taxes from an online vendor... As long as it's in good shape, I think $215 shipped is awesome!

Pearl,

I thought so too

Apparently "kimh" sees it fit to criticize my pricing with poor grammar.

Anyway, I dropped my price. If there are no takers from here, I'll put it on eBay. At least that way I can get a decent price for it.

Cheers,
Mike