Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by shred View Post
I am not sure what you gain from hermes v4 but here is what anray posted before

latest psfreedom with pl3
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=286

use latest Open Manager 1.7.2 or Gaia Manager RC8
Thanks for this, I have just ssh this over to my phone and all seems well. Correct me if i am wrong but this does allow me to do game updates right?

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ holland
please some one make this for the power kernel ......
please

The Following User Says Thank You to hayman For This Useful Post:
Can someone please tell me how to use the latest Hermes v4b payload using the N900 .. ? I would like to play games which require 3.42 ..

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
A warning to all jailbroken ps3 owners

" Do not try to install the netflix app when the ps3 prompts you to either install it or use the disk for 31 days" If you click install, you can never go back to the netflix instant streaming disk. It is permenantly blocked and you have to update your ps3 and will lose your jailbreak.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachin007 For This Useful Post:
any answers to this .. ?

Originally Posted by ahmadka View Post
Can someone please tell me how to use the latest Hermes v4b payload using the N900 .. ? I would like to play games which require 3.42 ..

still wainting on drizzt84 in ps3news to compile psfreedom.ko hermes v4 for us, he said he is working on it.

ok, im having trouble launching a game, specifically my backup game streetfighter 4 and nba 2k11 both needed controller sync payload,

i have successfully executed ./psfreedom-enable.sh from command line,
however, upon lauching the game both nba and sf, i starts into a blank screen and freezes.

my question is what do i have to do to get it working... im using the .ko found here

http://psx-scene.com/forums/f6/psfre...9/index11.html

and gaia rc8

can i ask for any good hearted soul to pls post here his/her working .ko and "game manager" or atleast a link. for both .ko file and backup manager used.

im lost in the guides and cant keep up... im sorry ...
my english sucks..

I too have the same issue as madcat820 with 2 of my games (DiRT & Call of Duty 4). Loads/flickers to blank screen then freezes. Is some editing needed to the copied game?

I am using latest PL3 payload from this forum and just downloaded and tried hermes v4b payload with same results. Just dont seem to be able to loads these 2 games so far. Any help appreciated.

If I told you that I had downloaded the .ko with the v3 hermes that in combination with open manager made possible to play F1 2010 (controller patch) and now I lost it, as I tried other versions? :/
Please google "psfreedom n900 hermes v3" and you'll find it!

Well I can load and play F1 2010 absolutely fine using Gaia Manager v1.0 and either PL3 or hermes v4b payloads.

So not being able to load DiRT or COD4 seems to be other issue I think. I also tried changing down my screen res to 720p as I heard that might help but did not work for me.

Also I have no game data to delete for DiRT or COD4 so that wont help either.

any other suggestions welcomed :-)