Notices

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Toronto, Canada
Just noticed the update. The app looks great now. Thanks for all your hard work.

Posts: 2,473 | Thanked: 12,265 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Jerusalem, PS/IL
Originally Posted by eme View Post
thanks mohammad

a question, is the PL3 1.1 the newest? (the update today)

edit:
i mean is it the newest payload like the news ?
"New PL3 Payload Supports MOH Without Updates for PS3 JailBreak"
I pulled it right before I uploaded the package to -devel, so yeah, it's the newest one.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by MohammadAG View Post
I pulled it right before I uploaded the package to -devel, so yeah, it's the newest one.
I suppose the hermes module is v4b?

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
I suppose the hermes module is v4b?
Yes, though I really hate how I got the source and how it's versioned (or not versioned, it still says 1.0), using MegaUpload and rar files for free software isn't the best thing to do...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MohammadAG For This Useful Post:
dude!!! ur a prophet!!!

Thks for all ur wrk. . .

hmmm, i dont notice much of a difference, i still cant play moh without it prompting for 3.42, still cant play any rockband via usb, still have to use a ps3 game in the drive to play a backup..... everything seems the same, guess i gotta wait till i get my 750gb hdd in the mail to get off the usb..... not blaming u mohammad lol, you did an amazing job on ur part...... just one question though, would it be possible to have the n900 green led turn off after the jb? or even have it switch back to regular mode so it can charge instead of having the n900 sitting there draining battery?

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ SE London
Really great update MohammadAG, thank you.

Originally Posted by killerjay View Post
hmmm, i dont notice much of a difference, i still cant play moh without it prompting for 3.42, still cant play any rockband via usb, still have to use a ps3 game in the drive to play a backup..... everything seems the same, guess i gotta wait till i get my 750gb hdd in the mail to get off the usb..... not blaming u mohammad lol, you did an amazing job on ur part...... just one question though, would it be possible to have the n900 green led turn off after the jb? or even have it switch back to regular mode so it can charge instead of having the n900 sitting there draining battery?
Hmm, I only tested the green LED once, it should turn off on its own after turning off jailbreak mode or closing the app.

Just tested the latest version and I still cannot get it to Jailbreak (as usual, it works via Xterminal). Do I need a new KO file or something to make this GUI work ? (I'm running modified kernel).

Which kernel are you running, post the output of uname -r.