Notices

For those who play "Blades of Fury", does it save? Like if you unlock something, does it stay there the next time you play the game?

Also, does multiplayer mode work?

Last edited by zerocool2k; 2010-10-27 at 11:48.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Working from Command line but crash from icon.
Monopoly (shake and Roll doesn't work)
Monopoly Classic works only through terminal. If you create a button, it crashes at loading the board or resuming game. Second go to Options -> ShaketoRoll - OFF. This game also stores the saved state. Now go back and enjoy the game lol

hey guys, how to save game? after i saved restart the game next time all gone, and where do i fl blades of fury? thanks

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by JMacalinao View Post
That, or you can change the permissions of the corresponding game save and settings files. That way, you won't have to run them through xterm every time.

For The Sims 3, chmod 777 the ff:
  • res_sims3
  • res_sims3/sim3set

For Need for Speed Undercover, chmod 777 the ff:
  • res_nfsuc (don't know if this is necessary, though)
  • res_nfsuc/gamedata
  • res_nfsuc/gamesett
Tx mate, that did it. Now my ingame money and upgrades are saved.

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Makati, Philippines
Originally Posted by niqbal View Post
Monopoly Classic works only through terminal. If you create a button, it crashes at loading the board or resuming game.
To fix that (for the people who created app menu icons, like myself), chmod 777 the monopolyclassic/save folder.

Originally Posted by JMacalinao View Post
To fix that (for the people who created app menu icons, like myself), chmod 777 the monopolyclassic/save folder.
i don't understand how? what do u mean?

@ all with "Monopoly Classic" troubles; what version number do you have? I tried (all?) three versions, and this is what i got (all running "from icon" btw):

v20.0.35: game crashes when loading board
v20.0.37: game loads board, but crashes when opening the "settings" screen
v20.0.40 (latest version?): game loads board and opens in-game settings screen, which you need to disable Shake to Roll

Shake to roll doesn't work in any of the versions i tried though. But the game is perfectly playable without, if you disable it

So if you have any problems; make sure you have the latest version installed, maybe this can solve some of the problems...

So what do I must write in Xter ? This :
root
cd [game location]
chmod 777 res_nfsuc
chmod 777 res_nfsuc/gamedata
chmod 777 res_nfsuc/gamesett

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Makati, Philippines
Originally Posted by zhlly4eae View Post
i don't understand how? what do u mean?
In xterm:

Code:
cd [game location]
chmod 777 monopolyclassic/save
Btw, I have version 20.0.40. Before doing this, if I run the game through the app menu icon, it crashes after changing settings or after playing a new game. Running the game through xterm and sudo gainroot is ok for me (but not recommended).

Last edited by JMacalinao; 2010-10-27 at 14:10.

Oh and also, Shrek Kart 1.1.1 doesn't work. It starts up and all, and it doesn't crash, but it's unplayable during the race itself, because of missing graphics:

(added the game to the wiki)

Tags
games, multi touch, palm pre, preenv, profile, reach page 250?, speed, yesssss