Posts: 279 | Thanked: 231 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Holland
They have been screwing me too it seems. They seem to have invisibly repaired my mirco-usb, and when I close my eyes and prey for it to charge again it is almoast like it is charging untill I open my eyes. But that won't cut it for me, sent it for repair again..

see this post:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...959#post845959

You guys think that they won't replace my device (if they cannot fix it) untill half november?? awesome..

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on May 2010 @ TMO
I'd like a refund, to be honest, since the bulk of the N900 is starting to go to a point where it goes into my bag instead of my pocket, and that in a scant few weeks I'd have to go for conscription, where no camera phones are allowed...

Posts: 66 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Dubai
buy from me via ebay for 350$ complete with 8gb class 6, NITDroid dual boot (o/c to 1Ghz) and Power kernal on Maemo @ 1.1Ghz. I'd buy another iphone4 with the teleco package paying another 300$ for 32gb model. Used it since jan 2010 and still has warranty till May 2011 as I was given 15months on it.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Jon, are you in the US? If so I may be able to look further into this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Thanks so much, Texrat. I am in the U.S. However, after saying that it was impossible, Nokia (upon longer complaining from me) shipped me a replacement N900. Your work, and that of other folks contributing to maemo.org, makes these worthwhile devices to own! (But based on this experience, anyhow, Nokia's own customer service has some deep problems when compared, say, to Apple.)
Cheers,
Jon

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Chicago
did u do rma in usa?

wow. my USB port has been broken for two months and i have procrastinated on sending it in for repair. I am not sure if this is good news or bad news.