Notices

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on May 2010 @ turkey
Games error is
Games error is

Games error is

wow i just played majoras mask zelda , i havent overclock my n900 and is realy playable .(i have pr1.3) i have a question though: anyway to remap the keys so i can turn properly?

Hey, I've got my Mupen64 emu running, but when I start my Supermario 64 I can't get further than the starting screen where there's a button which says "click here to play" which I can not do. Please help me with this issue because I want to play badly!

(I can get the white hand/glove and pull his nose/ears etc, but I can't somehow get the game to start properly because nothing happens when I push "Press Start")
Of course pressing enter/any other key doesn't work

Maybe is it my rom that has a defect?

Posts: 54 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Milano
You have to 'map' the start button! Open the input plugin (in Mupen64 settings) when you see the Nintendo 64 controller, press on the "Start Button" word, and map the button.

sorry if i repeat a question that has been asked here before but the post has gotten pretty big here.

i have pr1.3 and got mupen 64 installed and want to play roms with the wii controllers and nunchuck. what do i have to in order to play with the controller? please give me a step by step tutorial. thank you guys!

whoever gives me the answer that makes the controller and nuncuck work gets a pie

Is there any development on the project? I've Mupen64Plus for over a month, running 1100MHz and still zelda ocarina of time is slow and sound is stuttering. Why isn't there any development?

Originally Posted by robnas View Post
Is there any development on the project? I've Mupen64Plus for over a month, running 1100MHz and still zelda ocarina of time is slow and sound is stuttering. Why isn't there any development?
The person writing/porting the opengl plugin has been busy with school. He probably wont be free until late november/early december. (Edit: Probably until christmas)

See this post
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1136

Last edited by jessi3k3; 2010-11-03 at 21:03.

i run zelda at pretty much full speed at 900mhz. cant remember if i did anything extra though.

Anyone? Please help out

sorry if i repeat a question that has been asked here before but the post has gotten pretty big here.

i have pr1.3 and got mupen 64 installed and want to play roms with the wii controllers and nunchuck. what do i have to in order to play with the controller? please give me a step by step tutorial. thank you guys!

whoever gives me the answer that makes the controller and nuncuck work gets a pie

Please help me! i cant make it to work!... i followed the quide but no luck.. here is what i did but i dont know how to run the "super mario 64.n64" :

Now download the following file from the phone and save to your main directory:
Custom Config

Open up a terminal and issue the following:
Code:

mkdir .mupen64plus (If you haven't run mupen64plus GUI yet)
cd .mupen64plus
tar zxf /home/user/MyDocs/customconfig.tar.gz

Your done! Start the emulator.

I did everything right but there is no way to run the game... please help me.. thanks in advance!

The Following User Says Thank You to bkkick For This Useful Post:

Tags
emulator, games, mupen64plus, nintendo, nintendo64