http://mynokiablog.com/2010/11/03/ch...meego-project/

From My Nokia Blog:

"China Mobile is the largest mobile carrier in the world in terms of subscribers and based on market value. It is now one of 10 Gold Members and the first Chinese enterprise to join the Linux Foundation."

I wonder what that could bring to MeeGo.

Vínculos interesantes si nos visitas por primera vez (en inglés): New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Si te puedo ayudar con cualquier otra cosa, sólo dilo!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrojas For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mrojas View Post
I wonder what that could bring to MeeGo.
Are they going to work with MeeGo? Do they want to get involved in MeeGo governance? If so, will Nokia & Intel work with them? Sounds very interesting but I really don't know how it will turn out.

Originally Posted by buurmas View Post
Are they going to work with MeeGo? Do they want to get involved in MeeGo governance? If so, will Nokia & Intel work with them? Sounds very interesting but I really don't know how it will turn out.
Me neither. The blog mentions MeeGo, but the press releases only talk about Linux, however, it is a telco and the Linux Foundation is behind MeeGo, so it's not much of a deduction jump.

Probably at the moment is too late to influence the next MeeGo release, but I would say that probably they will just localize the distributions first.

Vínculos interesantes si nos visitas por primera vez (en inglés): New members say hello , New users start here, Community subforum, Beginners' wiki page, Maemo5 101, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Si te puedo ayudar con cualquier otra cosa, sólo dilo!