Active Topics

Notices

great.. i'll submit mine tonight..

Posts: 73 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ St. Cloud, MN
I've enjoyed halloween quite a bit but I'm also back at the original. Not because I'm bored of it though. I was just 3 starring every level before but now I've decided I want the high score achievements through out. Figure I'll get the originals first and then I'll hit up halloween for the achievement.

Are there some secret achievements that I don't have or know of. It says, I have 36 of 43 achievements (I should have 37 but there is a bug) but I only count a total of 41 available achievements. Anybody encountering the same thing?

And I do have "Bulls Eye" & "Backward Compatibility" already.

WAIT! I just found out about space invader, that means there is another secret one. Anybody know it?

Blurg. Wilhelm Tell. But I've hit a bird with another flying bird a bunch of times and still haven't gotten anything. Does it need to be a certain bird? Certain level? Anybody have this one?

Last edited by FujiToast; 2010-11-03 at 20:35.

Weird, I tried a couple more times and then tried to check game center and it was just hanging, so I restarted both AB and GC and then switch off WiFi and it was suddenly there. Whatever works I guess!

I have all the secret ones too, now busy with adding scores and making them better, first getting all score addicts and three stars and then really go for even better scores.

Originally Posted by giggs View Post
You can post your scores and I (or someone else) will get them in the doc
Can you just create the column? I can post the scores, no problem. I've posted a few over there already.

WAIT! I just found out about space invader, that means there is another secret one. Anybody know it?

I got it a long time ago. But i think its 5-19. You shoot a yellow bird straight up. Pull the bird straight down and then shoot it right away.

Originally Posted by Perlman00 View Post
Can you just create the column? I can post the scores, no problem. I've posted a few over there already.
I created your columns, post away!

I still have a few things that I want to achieve in poached eggs and mighty hoax, then I'll most likely move on to episode 3 or 4. Unfortunately that might take a while. I'm starting to run out of free time.

Can someone enlighten me on how to 1 bird 1-6, I can't seem to find the spot or way to do it?

I hit the top part of the middle wood block on the first structure. With a good bounce the bird will also hit the second structure and make it collapse.

The first structure is the one that will have you restart over and over again. Don't be surprised if you don't get it right away

Tags
bada blows, bada rox