Active Topics

Hello guys I don/t know what happen but since 2 days after thet i updater to pr 1.3 the screen of my n900 went crazy,I touch one point and it goes to another try to close something but its almost impossible . .

I mean when i touch the screen it doeng go where it suppose to go

what should i do??

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
reflash the emmc and device

edit - short and sweet version, wine is good.... good i tell you!!!
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mierlo, Netherlands
Have you tried screen calibration?

guys i don't know anymore what s wrong I also installed nitdroid and the touch screen is not responsive as well . .

what should I do?

I had a similar issue a while ago and it turned out to be caused by me trying to get a bit of dust away from below my screen protector, lifting and reseating my screen protector solved it, there was some kind of tension on the screen protector that caused it interpret it as sort of a "half press" on some part of the screen... so it behaved totally erratical.

Of course, your touch sensor could also be broken....

/Z

Originally Posted by MasterZap View Post
I had a similar issue a while ago and it turned out to be caused by me trying to get a bit of dust away from below my screen protector, lifting and reseating my screen protector solved it, there was some kind of tension on the screen protector that caused it interpret it as sort of a "half press" on some part of the screen... so it behaved totally erratical.

Of course, your touch sensor could also be broken....

/Z
yep maybe that's the reason . . it's weird bc some time works some time it doesn't,there is some kind of tension on the low right side of the screen . . gonna try without the screen protection . .

what if the touch sensor it's broke?