Active Topics

Notices

you need the -DENABLE_MUSB_CONTROLLER define.. you should use the makefile directly instead of compiling it your own way.. now the makefile takes the target arch and the KDIR env var, so you should do something like :
make n900 KDIR=/path/to/the/kernel
there's also a 'n900-power' target which should take the EXTRAVERSION directly from the debian/changelog file.

The Following User Says Thank You to kakaroto For This Useful Post:
i hope we will receive a update in next time

Posts: 2,041 | Thanked: 1,066 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Houston
Hello Guys,

I have been using the psjailbreak up until now without any problems. However, since yesterday the jailbreak is not working. I have tried many times and also uninstalled-reinstalled the app but still no luck. The red light does not chane to green and it does not say insufficient power to charge as it always does after successful jailbreak. When i close the program it charges the N900.
What do you think is the problem and is there any solution?

Thank you.

Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
Hello Guys,

I have been using the psjailbreak up until now without any problems. However, since yesterday the jailbreak is not working. I have tried many times and also uninstalled-reinstalled the app but still no luck. The red light does not chane to green and it does not say insufficient power to charge as it always does after successful jailbreak. When i close the program it charges the N900.
What do you think is the problem and is there any solution?

Thank you.
Well I guess you are using the latest power kernel which is not surported by psfreedom .. yet,
so you are going to have to load the stock kernel to get it to work.

The Following User Says Thank You to paddyc1988 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by WereCatf View Post
root
wget http://alephzain.klutsh.com/default_payload_3_41.bin [only needs to done once, omit this line next time]
psfreedom-enable-n900.sh
cat default_payload_3_41.bin > /proc/psfreedom/payload
[Jailbreak your PS3 here]
psfreedom-disable-n900.sh

There, fixed. I remembered the names of those sh files wrong when I wrote the comment.
thanks WereCatf; i did the same way as you type and it works for me ( on my n800 running n800 script) thanks

btw, the payload file you linked, is it the latest PL3?? Do you know where i can download hermes V4b bin ?? Can i use some command "cat" to put the bin in psfreedom?? or i need new psfreedom.ko to load the hemers bin ??

thanks

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by helphelp911 View Post
btw, the payload file you linked, is it the latest PL3?? Do you know where i can download hermes V4b bin ??
Yeah, it is PL3, I don't know where to get a hermes 4b payload with Matheul's PSN fixes.

Yeah, it is PL3, I don't know where to get a hermes 4b payload with Matheul's PSN fixes.
thanks,

i was reading this thread: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...114958-40.html

just wondering can i convert some hex into bin ?? so we can use it in psfreedom ??

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Puerto Rico
Any progress in the Hermes 4b payload with Matheul's PSN fixes??

I was looking for the same things...

It seems have been ported to a few devices not so it shouldn't be too long for the N900

Need my PSN now Gaia managers removed my game logs, i think i dare now lol