Is this possible? If so, it would look like the fullscreen button, transparent, but took you back. It's annoying to either keyboard press back or fs off back fs on. Is this possiblé? Also what are the best MicroB mods you guys know?

Last edited by tHMZ; 2010-11-23 at 19:21.

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
You can long-swipe from the right (pause for half a second) then stab the middle of the screen to do a quick "Recent History", select.

Not exactly what you asked for, but it's a work-around

That's the most problematic one imo. If I'm browsing you-know-what with flash, and I misclicked and want to go back, doing that swipe takes a while longer to open!

Posts: 244 | Thanked: 354 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Scotland
I wonder if a greasemonkey script could do this ; a semi transparent button hovers over the page that would invoke a call to history in the style of a browser ; short press for go back and long hold to list last five pages.

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
I'm sure this has come up before here, but I can't find the thread. From memory I don't think there's ever been any reliable workable solutions.

Shame, 'cos I'd like it too

or just hit the backspace key on the keyboard

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
I use camkeyd and map the camera button short press to back - works awesome for browsing full screen.

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cfh11 For This Useful Post:
I second the backspace key. Also, ctrl+L for address bar in fullscreen mode. Ctrl+N for new window. Ctrl+R to reload.

Install "shortcutd" and you can use the camerabutton to go "back".

Originally Posted by RFS-81 View Post
Install "shortcutd" and you can use the camerabutton to go "back".
or just use the proximity sensor for the same thing...you dont even have to touch the phone to go back

The Following User Says Thank You to Dante For This Useful Post: