Notices

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Redstone Canyon, Colorado
Originally Posted by ajack View Post
Hi Jebba, is your site down? Want to download wpa_supplicant...
Ya, I'm not doing any maemo devel anymore, sorry!

sad to hear that , any chace this can be passed onto someone/somewhere else so that others can continue to tinker?

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 566 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Redstone Canyon, Colorado
Originally Posted by mrexcess View Post
sad to hear that , any chace this can be passed onto someone/somewhere else so that others can continue to tinker?
I believe I still have my archive (and the debian etch rebuild archive). If someone gives me a spot to upload them, I will.

The Following User Says Thank You to jebba For This Useful Post:
Posts: 288 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Originally Posted by jebba View Post
I believe I still have my archive (and the debian etch rebuild archive). If someone gives me a spot to upload them, I will.
If you PM me your email address, I'll email you details and host the files on my own server.

The Following User Says Thank You to ajack For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ajack View Post
If you PM me your email address, I'll email you details and host the files on my own server.
moe@blagblagblag.org

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Portugal

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigkill For This Useful Post:
Posts: 279 | Thanked: 231 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Holland
Does this package support autoconnect to WPA-EAP (PEAP)?
Specific install instructions, or just open file with filemanager on n900 (did not try yet) thanks in advance.

This is a bit complicated for me... can some one please enlighthen me on how to get this to work? I need PAP authentication method... How can I configure or make a build and then how do I install it on the n900?

I have n900 1.3 and wlan tool.

I'm tryin to connect to a EAP PAP network. I manually configured the network and it doesn't connect... when I click on the connection it asks me for a WEP key... :\

Last edited by rickrvo; 2011-02-15 at 15:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to rickrvo For This Useful Post: