Hi, long time without posting anything. I was curious about this patch, so I tried, and I most say that this is a really big advance for the N900, SavageD you rock!

So months ago, I was working on something similar but your patch is much better than mine.

I installed it yesterday, but I had just reflash my N900 to vanilla state, so I installed on the stock kernel, and I want to install the kernel power from TITAN, and I want to ask, if I install the kernel then I have to reinstall this patch from SavageD again?

The Following User Says Thank You to JorgeFX For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by JorgeFX View Post
Hi, long time without posting anything. I was curious about this patch, so I tried, and I most say that this is a really big advance for the N900, SavageD you rock!

So months ago, I was working on something similar but your patch is much better than mine.

I installed it yesterday, but I had just reflash my N900 to vanilla state, so I installed on the stock kernel, and I want to install the kernel power from TITAN, and I want to ask, if I install the kernel then I have to reinstall this patch from SavageD again?
No, I think this is no necessary, but reinstall such things after krnl upd is more kosher way.

The Following User Says Thank You to devdsp For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by locolyric View Post
after i install pr1.3 and swappolube, i feel no more laggy message tone .

So any alternative to make it compatible with swappolube?

or any side effect after the tweak?
This does same things as swappolube, but in my case better.
If u install this u can forget about swappolube forever...
Test it, than wright here bout any "side effects" u find)

The Following User Says Thank You to devdsp For This Useful Post:
I do feel a boost in performance, but I feel like it makes my phone unstable. When I try installing some apps, there are sudden reboots out of nowhere.

Originally Posted by ShaolinMilk View Post
I do feel a boost in performance, but I feel like it makes my phone unstable. When I try installing some apps, there are sudden reboots out of nowhere.
i dont think its the script. i had some apps before this script ive installed that randomly rebooted my system. i think its either an issue with the package or the phone just cuts out (im not really sure haha) but im sure its not the script. if you want(or have the time) try removing the script then uninstalling the apps then try reinstalling the apps and see if does the same. then try running the script then uninstalling the apps then reinstalling them and see what happens. if thats confusing im sorry im super tired haha.

Last edited by ScourgeV; 2010-11-29 at 05:23.

The Following User Says Thank You to ScourgeV For This Useful Post:
It's either the overclocked kernel I'm running on or the script. I restore the defaults and left it at the stock kernel. It installed perfectly fine.

EDIT:

HELP! I accidentally overwritten my Restore folder....... What can I do now?

Last edited by ShaolinMilk; 2010-11-29 at 06:16.

It's either the overclocked kernel I'm running on or the script. I restore the defaults and left it at the stock kernel. It installed perfectly fine.
Could you tell me which packages you tried to install?

EDIT:

HELP! I accidentally overwritten my Restore folder....... What can I do now?
The Restore folder that was already in the folder when you first downloaded should work fine. Using Restoredefaults.sh is simply an extra precaution.

So re-downloading the script and using that Restore folder should work fine. Or re-flash...

It was Sygic10.

Hey SavageD,

Can you upload your restore folder? I accidentally overwrote mine.

Another thing.. When I restart my N900, sometimes there is sound and other times there isn't. Am I doing something wrong?

Originally Posted by JorgeFX View Post

No you won't have to reinstall the script.