Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Opening links is not the easiest thing in tweego. I think an open button next to every link would be very nice.

Posts: 134 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sao Paulo / Brazil
And where´s the "open image" button to preview the twitpic images?

It was removed in the last version?

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by igorlt View Post
And where´s the "open image" button to preview the twitpic images?

It was removed in the last version?
yes, as devs said they removed most features due less bugs and to rewriting them properly. we'll wait =)

Hello guys, I just arrived today from the MeeGo Conference (took some days off :P) that's why I didn't answer you.

Well, the link is a problem that is really upsetting me too, I'll put the buttons back like it was on the first versions.

I'm working now on the autorefresh feature, so mentions, DMs sent/received and favorite lists will have to wait a little longer.

The twitpic button needs to be enable again, and I believe there is support to tweetphoto also but I'm not sure.

The reticence (long tweets) is something new actually, and the message that you see on the screen is how twitter give the response, maybe there is an tag for the full text but I don't know, I have read the API to see this.

Well guys, I'm working on my final project that's why I haven't touch TweeGo last couple of weeks, but new releases a coming

Download it at Maemo Garage or at extras-devel

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mikhail_ramalho For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Planet Earth
im using version 0.4.1 and at least works.
with outh and all.
Hope to see the develop of this app, is fast and nice to see and use in the n900.
But it laks lots of functions wich have other twitter apps for n900

Originally Posted by mikhail_ramalho View Post
Hello guys, I just arrived today from the MeeGo Conference (took some days off :P) that's why I didn't answer you.

Well, the link is a problem that is really upsetting me too, I'll put the buttons back like it was on the first versions.

I'm working now on the autorefresh feature, so mentions, DMs sent/received and favorite lists will have to wait a little longer.

The twitpic button needs to be enable again, and I believe there is support to tweetphoto also but I'm not sure.

The reticence (long tweets) is something new actually, and the message that you see on the screen is how twitter give the response, maybe there is an tag for the full text but I don't know, I have read the API to see this.

Well guys, I'm working on my final project that's why I haven't touch TweeGo last couple of weeks, but new releases a coming
Thats good to hear. Atleast with the next release can u add mentions tab? then this will be really useful for me. right now its hard to find what ive been mentioned to.. thx a lot.

Can we expect the "search for tweets by hashtags" feature in future releases? Wud be great.

In any case Tweego is a great app. My favourite app on the N900.
Thanks a lot Tweego team

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Glasgow
Originally Posted by mikhail_ramalho View Post
Thanks for putting the work in on Tweego. This is still the best Twitter client available on Maemo that I've seen!

Quick question: Will you be putting the geotaggng/GPS stuff back into an upcoming release?

Last edited by sdstrowes; 2010-11-30 at 10:40.

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 94 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ireland
hi there,

i have version 0.4, is this different than version 0.4.1 ? what changes are present ?

loving the new UI tweeks, just waiting on auto refresh now

any new differences in 0.4 and 0.4.1? there is a size difference too..

Tags
tweego, twitter