Notices

dohhhh,,, off course, thank you, silly silly me, u can gloat

give up, it just says bad adresse,

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by slim1347 View Post
give up, it just says bad adresse,
You're probably trying to use a hex file, or some other file, or you don't have the PSFreedom kernel modules loaded.

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Costa Rica
is this psfreedom working with firmware 3.50 ?

Originally Posted by warren View Post
is this psfreedom working with firmware 3.50 ?
No, there is no jailbreak for 3.50.

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Costa Rica
thank you sir

I have kinda of problem is the psfreedom currently working with the latest power kernel - 46?
Tried GUI nothing happend. Tried the scripts - error on inserting module. When GUI jailbroke is launched I don`t see the module psfreedom.ko using lsmod.

Originally Posted by acvetkov View Post
I have kinda of problem is the psfreedom currently working with the latest power kernel - 46?
Tried GUI nothing happend. Tried the scripts - error on inserting module. When GUI jailbroke is launched I don`t see the module psfreedom.ko using lsmod.
The module is for the Nokia's default kernel and for power kernel 40, not 46.

Yes, I figured out that. Let me clarify the question - will there be an update for the psfreedom GUI for the latest power-kernel (latest stable power-kernel i.e. version in which there are no "dangerous things") or not?

Originally Posted by acvetkov View Post
Yes, I figured out that. Let me clarify the question - will there be an update for the psfreedom GUI for the latest power-kernel (latest stable power-kernel i.e. version in which there are no "dangerous things") or not?
Haven't seen MohammadAG in ages here, maybe he's lost interest or maybe he's just busy.